ISO: heady for bachelor party!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMan

Reaction score
My best friends bachelor party is coming up. Anyone able to grab me some heady?

At this point I'm just looking for any cans I can get. Would need to be shipped today to get here by Friday. Anyone??

Ive got access to all the Chicago locals. Especially, but not limited to...Pipeworks ninja vs unicorn, revolution citra hero, half acre daisy cutter.

Let me know what you want and we can make a deal!

Cheers!

Just going to bump this...anyone? Even if you just got a four pack for trade, that helps

When is the party, I will be moving to Vermont in a few months, but that will probably be too late for you. Someone hook him up please.

Its in two weeks. So I need it by the 25th at the latest.

After that, I dont need heady lol

Im going to bump this again...ive seen a few people offering up heady. Maybe they are not seeing mine? Or dont want what I got?

One last effort here. I had a guy in Vermont that was going to check. But haven't heard from him. So I'll assume that deal isn't going anywhere.

Looking for any amount of cans I can get. Need them (or it) by Friday. So it would likely have to be shipped today. If you're more than two days away, then it's likely no deal. I'm highly motivated right now lol

Anyone??? Thank you!

Wow, can't believe that as much as people go crazy for heady, no one can help you out with this. Is there really only one person that saw this that has access to heady?

Well, it didnt help that there was other threads offering dark lord and mexican cake for heady after my thread popped up.

If I was unloading heady, id have gone to those guys before me. im not about to offer up a dl for heady...its not worth that.

Oh well. Sandstone hooked me up with some headhunter. Thats a great backup beer.

Well, it didnt help that there was other threads offering dark lord and mexican cake for heady after my thread popped up.

If I was unloading heady, id have gone to those guys before me. im not about to offer up a dl for heady...its not worth that.

I wouldn't have normally offered up a DL for Heady, but I got more than one can and HF beer as well. The reason for offering a DL was I was in the same boat as you, needing a Heady for this weekend and the easiest way was to offer up a whale.

Just noticed this post now, wish I would have seen it as I had a 4pack that I drank the day after you posted this that I would have helped you out with. Wouldn't have done much only have 4 for a bachelor party, but at least people could try it. Sometimes I get so involved with the threads I'm in that I don't look elsewhere.

BTW, you should try Chicago Beer Exchange on Facebook, if you're really needing it by tomorrow, you might be able to find someone local that has some either to trade or sell. I see it happen fairly often. Let me know if you need an invite, can't remember if it's open or closed now.

Its all good. Sandstonecitybrew hooked me up with some headhunter. So that will cure the "foreign to us" beer itch lol.

Ill keep that group in mind for next time. I wont have time to go meet up with anyone today. I will be buying the rest of the beer for the party though, which will be fun haha.

Back