Parabola For Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerHappy

Reaction score
I have one 2011 and one 2012 Firestone Walker Parabolas for trade/FT. I am looking for/ISO Mosaic Hero from Revolution, Double Daisy Cutter from Half Acre, Rye Cubed from Terrapin. Hopefully you can help me out with this.

Last edited:
So those are just a few of the beers I am looking for. I heard good things about Zombie Dust, but if you have something interesting that you want to trade for the Parabola let me know.

So those are just a few of the beers I am looking for. I heard good things about Zombie Dust, but if you have something interesting that you want to trade for the Parabola let me know.

You only interested in IPA's or open to other stouts/sours/etc.?

Stouts can be good, Barley wines, and who knows if you got something cool throw it out there. If it sounds good we may have a deal, if not no harm done right? No Sours, Bretts, wine bbl, funky stuff, just not my bag.

Stouts can be good, Barley wines, and who knows if you got something cool throw it out there. If it sounds good we may have a deal, if not no harm done right? No Sours, Bretts, wine bbl, funky stuff, just not my bag.

Sent you a pm

Down to just the one 2012 Parabola left. Thanks ZAZBNF.

Nice easy trade with good communication and fast shipping. Thanks TriggerHappy.

parabola.jpg

Based on past experience, I would trade the one barleywine I have for a stout that I have several of. Just wasn't impressed.

I liked this years barleywine, rated it way over this years regal rye and prop.

Zazbnf ruined it for you. That barleywine is a heavy contributor to my buzz at this very moment. It was very good, but not as good as a normal bcbs.

Ahh dang! I loved it from this year. Maybe a touch hot but with age it'll be amazing. I prefer the barleywine to the original but they're both outstanding

Ahh dang! I loved it from this year. Maybe a touch hot but with age it'll be amazing. I prefer the barleywine to the original but they're both outstanding

I like them both, possibly a bit too much! Also need a bigger cooler.

cellar2.jpg

Back