I'm too brewdilicious haha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NedStackey

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

New to the forum and thought I'd say hi. I grew up with my dad brewing beer and remember always hating the smell but thanks to him I'm not addicted to brewing!

I'm currently on my 3rd batch which is a Dubbel. Just bottle yesterday and ended up with 49 12oz bottles of pure gold. It was pretty shocking to open my primary fermentor and see a nice thick layer of protein build up (that's what she said). It looked like liquid dough.

Before this batch I did a London ESB and before that an IPA, all of which have turned out great. I've even converted some none beer drinkers with the beers.

Anyway. Hello and cheers to you :drunk:

Hey Everyone

New to the forum and thought I'd say hi. I grew up with my dad brewing beer and remember always hating the smell but thanks to him I'm not addicted to brewing!

I'm currently on my 3rd batch which is a Dubbel. Just bottle yesterday and ended up with 49 12oz bottles of pure gold. It was pretty shocking to open my primary fermentor and see a nice thick layer of protein build up (that's what she said). It looked like liquid dough.

Before this batch I did a London ESB and before that an IPA, all of which have turned out great. I've even converted some none beer drinkers with the beers.

Anyway. Hello and cheers to you :drunk:

Welcome to the forums! Not addicted, eh? HaH! We'll see about that.

I have a few cases of beer sitting around, but they don't sit around long what with most of my friends who like beer. But, it does give me something to do! (and at app. 0.50 a glass, how can you go wrong?)

Pure gold? Never had dubbel, but I may have to look into that...

I totally should have proof read haha. That should have read "now addicted". The Dubbel is nice flavorful. Allagash brewery from Maine makes a real nice one. You can pick it up at Bevmo'

Back