I wish they would bring back ______

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to agree ,I think he meant I remember "when",not "I wish they'd bring back".At least I hope so for all our sakes.

Right on the nose. I deplore racism to the very core of my being. We were playing old fogie for a minute. Sorry it got misconstrued but that dude has it out for me anyway.

Right on the nose. I deplore racism to the very core of my being. We were playing old fogie for a minute. Sorry it got misconstrued but that dude has it out for me anyway.

I just thought my dad hacked your account for a minute, but then remembered that my dad gets confused by the "light switch" technology.

Professional athletes that actually took time to be role models

You mean life in prison with no chance of parole? Most of them only do steroids,beat their wife and kids or cant pass a drug test.Pretty sure this really belongs in "I wish they would bring back"

You mean life in prison with no chance of parole? Most of them only do steroids,beat their wife and kids or cant pass a drug test.Pretty sure this really belongs in "I wish they would bring back"

Only failing drug tests? I think you are leaving out the fact that many cannot pass SAT tests either. It would be nice if celebrities were positive rather than negative role models.

Heck, I think we need to start a second league of each sport where performance enhancing drugs are not only legal but mandatory. I think I am ripping the idea off of a comedian, but seriously, these players would not be role models, but models of what not to be. And with the forming of new leagues, they can implement the proper accounts to take care of the costs for when these brutes throw their arms with the ball or shatter appendages and all the healthcare and followup care that results.

I wish they'd bring back the body I had in my 20's. I miss the 27" waste To go with the broad shoulders & popeye arms...

Folks get pretty brave behind the anonymous ability of the web eh? Wonder how many of these "tough guys" would run there mouth like this face to face with someone they're talking to?

I wish they'd bring back........ respect for your fellow man.

Insert slow clapping.

Well said

I wish they'd bring back........ respect for your fellow man.
they give me a reason, I'll give them a reason right back.

Folks get pretty brave behind the anonymous ability of the web eh? Wonder how many of these "tough guys" would run there mouth like this face to face with someone they're talking to?

not always recommended, but individual results will vary.

0605090842.jpg

Ok - lets get back on the topic of the thread.

I wish they'd bring back...........The Stanley Cup to Vancouver.

Ya I know the Canucks have never won (because they're bums) but the Millionares did in 1915 and this being the centennial year and all, would be pretty cool.

I wish they would bring back Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull commercials. I used to think they were hilarious when I was a kid...

Yeah, Jonny Quest was awesome. :) I miss the cartoons we had as kids up through the 1970's and 80's.

how about just Saturday morning cartoons, Looney Tunes, He-man, Thundercats, GI Joe, inspector gadget, the jetsons.

For the Ladies on here, Jem, gummie bears, smurfs, care bears,

Seriously best game ever when I was a kid.
Funny thing I had a blue '74 bug I wrecked on the first day of school in my grade 12 year head on with a teacher. Hmmmmmm Just realized that when I saw this blue bug which was my favorite.

SSP Smash-Up Derby.jpg

Back