I wish they would bring back ______

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not always. I've noticed over the years that the stick shift versions of a given model get beat on a lot harder than the automatics do. So the automatics are generally in better shape. Especially with any kind of sport coup, since F & F came out.

Not always. I've noticed over the years that the stick shift versions of a given model get beat on a lot harder than the automatics do. So the automatics are generally in better shape. Especially with any kind of sport coup, since F & F came out.
Since 1955?

I hate Hard Core pits. they are hipster pits in my eyes. what kind of obscure crap can we do to prove how hard core we really are? I've been in the most tame of circle pits to violent chaos pits, but I always hated the moronic crap of people trying to out do each other/prove themselves with stupid crap like the weed eater, the lawn mower, flying monkey, etc.

I'm too old to actually get into a pit, but enjoy from the sidelines. I like the sweaty, can barely move, float with the crown kind of pit.

I prefer a stick myself. But the problem over here comes in with the fact that most sport touring coupes with a stick have been beat on pretty good by the young buyers attracted to these cars. I had to buy an ATX car of one-owner vitage to get one in good shape. But these days, with a bad back & hips, it comes in handy.

Dad had a Ford Econoline back in the 60's / 70's with three on the tree:

I remember when hamburgers cost a nickel and black folk weren't allowed to look you in the eye!

I'm more than happy to pay $4.00 for a burger if it means "black folk" can do the same, at the same establishment AND look me in the eye. Far too few people look each other in the eye these days, no matter what color they happen to be.
Regards, GF.

I'm more than happy to pay $4.00 for a burger if it means "black folk" can do the same, at the same establishment AND look me in the eye. Far too few people look each other in the eye these days, no matter what color they happen to be.
Regards, GF.

"It's time you got wise to yourself: The only reasons "friends" in this town pat you on the back is to find an easy place to break it!"

"You're a friend, aren't you?"

I still wish BMC's would go back to their old recipes. I miss the "real beer flavor".

Try Michelob Original Lager, or Stroh's. I think both are pretty good. There's another one out there that reverted back that I don't mind so much, but I can't recall which one right now.

Back