I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poured myself a pint to go with a movie I'm about to watch. Ended up checking HBT and my email and I finished it before starting the movie.

First. World. Problems.

I dry laid the tile for the bathroom floor today. Lots of cuts. It's ready to go. My lovely lady will be my mud man. I hope this goes as planned...

That's cool Ischiavo! I'll bet the floor turns out great!

For me nothing ever goes completely as planned but generally turns out just fine. Then again my plans are generally general so wiggle room is built in. Generally speaking, of course [emoji3]

Watched Max Max:Fury Road with SWMBO. Now I need to brew Last of the V8s. Thoughts?

FBT, I truly wish I knew what the heck is Max: Fury Road. Sorry, I'm not familiar it, a movie?

However, comma [emoji3]. If it energizes your brew motivation; brew it man! Brew it.

That's cool Ischiavo! I'll bet the floor turns out great!

For me nothing ever goes completely as planned but generally turns out just fine. Then again my plans are generally general so wiggle room is built in. Generally speaking, of course [emoji3]

I am trying to be more laid back. The floor turned out very nice. The perfectionist in me still sees a few issues. I'm trying to tune that ******* out because it was most importantly a few productive and very pleasant hours I spent with my wife. And secondly, a better quality job than many I have seen.

I have always been inspired by your take on life Dan. I am learning. Generally, I will henceforth allow for "wiggle room" in my endeavors, generally. I know I will be better off and as good a sort as you if I do.

Cheers:mug:

I am trying to be more laid back. The floor turned out very nice. The perfectionist in me still sees a few issues. I'm trying to tune that ******* out because it was most importantly a few productive and very pleasant hours I spent with my wife. And secondly, a better quality job than many I have seen.

I have always been inspired by your take on life Dan. I am learning. Generally, I will henceforth allow for "wiggle room" in my endeavors, generally. I know I will be better off and as good a sort as you if I do.

Cheers:mug:

I just think of those little flaws as added character. Good thing I dont do that stuff for a living.:drunk:

I just think of those little flaws as added character. Good thing I dont do that stuff for a living.:drunk:

A few of the worse jobs I have seen are by guys that do it for a living:drunk:. It actually turned out quite nice. I had a few joints come out too wide/narrow. I am sure that once it is grouted, no one will ever know but me and you guys.

I have a three day weekend! We worked 4 long days so we could take tomorrow off. I work with my brother and we like to think we are our own bosses. He has projects around his house too so we are on the same page.

I will be done cutting and installing tile and have all the tools cleaned up and out of my way by this time tomorrow for sure! Well, that IS the plan;)

I wired a beer cooler today. How is that for a cool job Dan? It was actually an add on to an existing cooler so it was cold in there and full of beer that I had to work around and over and on top of. It could have been worse. I had all day to look the beer over and decide which ones I would take home with me.

Cheers all. I gotta get up early and finish my tile;)

Good morning! Busy day ahead but it's 7: 54 am and I'm still in bed. Sleeping in today because I can, it's Saturday

Leon, cool task wiring up s beer cooler! I enjoyed the music you put up. Kinda exciting, the tempo gears me up. The LP background soft hiss and scratch sound somehow makes it even better. Comforting, old school!

Hey, Late Nighters. Not a lot to say. I hope all are doing well. I stumbled across this and thought I'd share. I am not a huge David Bowie fan, I guess I had a couple of albums back in the 70s, but for some reason this just blew me away...

Last edited by a moderator:
6sjKgLHfdRc1ZkCh7

tADieZUSK9VfuGfn9

Test. Didn't work. Can I imbed a photo from Google plus? Andrew should be along shortly to help.

*edit* I am actually trying to use the "link" function from the G+ photos thing on my Droid. This would be so sweet and easy if it only worked like I expected it to.

Hey Leon, here's what it says. Good luck, I'll bet you can do it.

You are a smart and helpful guy. I never even looked for those instructions but I hit the share icon in g+ and chose the link option. A link was copied to the clipboard which I then pasted to the image URL in hbt. Did not work.

I just tried to upload the photo to my gallery but this damn new 21 megapixel camera makes it too large apparently.

I'm missing something. This should not be so difficult.

Feeling moyherfloccing good tongiht how yall moyherfloccers doing tonight i hope good drunk and happy enjoy that sweet nectar fellas i sure am

Hey, Late Nighters. Not a lot to say. I hope all are doing well. I stumbled across this and thought I'd share. I am not a huge David Bowie fan, I guess I had a couple of albums back in the 70s, but for some reason this just blew me away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBiiFplMWls

Is that Me'Shell Ndegeocello on bass?

BTW, I love this time of night, but no one else is ever up...

:[

Good evening late niters! Hope all is well.

For your late nite soundtrack, here's a little bluegrass from Dan Tyminsky and clan. I have to admit, I've always had a thing for Alison Krauss who shows up in this video with the violin. What a woman!

I used to work at a coal mine and the guard at the entrance played banjo. When I arrived at night, he was always there messing with that thing. I was so jealous and amazed.

Last edited:
As long as i it doesn't turn into some smooth-jazz bullcrap where the guy talks so low you can barely hear what he's saying.

Good evening late niters! Hope all is well.

For your late nite soundtrack, here's a little bluegrass from Dan Tyminsky and clan. I have to admit, I've always had a thing for Alison Krauss who shows up in this video with the violin. What a woman!

I used to work at a coal mine and the guard at the entrance played banjo. When I arrived at night, he was always there messing with that thing. I was so jealous and amazed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIs0KMFJvWE

Allison Kraus is HOT!

And Union Station is a solid bluegrass band. Although some may disagree.

My dad used to pick a 6 string. Always loved hearing him.

This time of night is something else. I like it.

It's late. You're alone. You're drunk. You can't find your penis.

Good times will ensue...

Good Evening Passedpawn , good evening all! Pappy, I'm not sure why but this new six doesn't do vid links well, not the HBT ones. It's good on Netflix and YouTube but not good on videos posted here. Not sure why?
Cheers Pappy
Dan

Good Evening Passedpawn , good evening all! Pappy, I'm not sure why but this new six doesn't do vid links well, not the HBT ones. It's good on Netflix and YouTube but not good on videos posted here. Not sure why?
Cheers Pappy
Dan

iPhone 6? That's interesting. I have the 5, but I'm sure loads of users here have the 6 and don't have any problems. I can't really suggest a solution. I don't use my phone for the forum.

I suggest posting your problem in the forum below. You'll probably get some help.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

iPhone 6? That's interesting. I have the 5, but I'm sure loads of users here have the 6 and don't have any problems. I can't really suggest a solution. I don't use my phone for the forum.

I suggest posting your problem in the forum below. You'll probably get some help.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Actually, maybe,[emoji17] it was my ,WiFi connection. .router settings or something. I followed some Google links that walked me through some probably very basic reconfigure steps on my router. Don't ask me what they were because I don't remember them. It was basically paint by number. I need to toss in another embarrassed icon here. :)

Back