Howdy there from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4arrows

Reaction score
Howdy there all, new guy here.
I am brand new to home brewing, but not to DIY or finding fun and profitable hobbies for my family to do and learn together
I have been wanting to get into home brewing for a long time and have decided that now is the time. I have a buddy that has been brewing for a few years but he is a few hours away and we don't get to see each other often.
I am looking forward to all the good info and experience available on this site and can't wait to get to know some of y'all.
I am looking for a local brew club in the Rockwall TX area if anyone knows of one.

Welcome from yet another Texan. Try Rockwall Brewers for a club. I don't know much about them except they're in your area. Site is Rockwallbrewers.com

Thanks all for the welcome, I have emailed rockwallbrewers to see if they are still an active club and if so, to try and connect with them soon.

Welcome. You'll find this a pretty cool place!

Best I can tell Rockwall Brewer's is no longer active. I tried emails and such a while back with no responses. If you find something please let me know! :mug:

Will do Staestc, if we can't find an active club, maybe we can get together and share some ideas and experience instead.

Back