Howdy from Tennessee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinky

Reaction score
I'm new to brewing and a bit over ambitious and I'm looking forward to learning from the community.

yes, welcome aboard!

I'm only a few months in here but, I can tell you that this is the place for information and help. Lots of experience in this forum and some very friendly users that will answer your questions.:tank:

I appreciate the warm welcome guys. I'm hoping to get some help with a chocolate blood orange RIS that I posted in the beginners forum.

There've been a few folks on here brewing with blood oranges. Hopefully, they'll chime in. You came to the right place for info & fellowship. Besides, the chocolate orange thing sounds good! :mug:

What part of Tennessee? I know a couple homebrew clubs that would be happy to help if you're anywhere near them. :)
I live in Kingsport, I don't think there is one here, but I'd say there might be one in Johnson City, and thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for all the welcome and support guys, I will be looking in to a homebrew club soon.

Latest posts

Back