Howdy from Mississippi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerObot9000

Reaction score
Howdy doo everyone. Just joined the site because I'd love to start making my own tasty brews. I know a lot about drinking but nothing about brewing so forgive my ignorance, I'm sure I'll ask plenty of stupid questions in the future.

Welcome me with all your glory!

I know it's hard to believe but you may learn to love the process more than drinking the beer itself

Nah not really, but it's still hella fun. Cheers and welcome.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people! ha JK Welcome, it is a hobby you will come to love. This is a great place to ask questions and get great feedback. There are some very knowledgeable folks on here and I've found that they love to answer my stupid questions! :mug:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Chefchris, what is your avatar from? I can't put my finger on it but I know I've seen that face...

I knew it! I'm a huge MST3K (Mystery Science Theater) fan, I watched Eegah! the other day. Hopefully you and I are talking about the same "version" of the film if you will...

I could never forget that perfect doo.

I knew it! I'm a huge MST3K (Mystery Science Theater) fan, I watched Eegah! the other day. Hopefully you and I are talking about the same "version" of the film if you will...

I could never forget that perfect doo.

ya, i'm a fan.

20554_10100309852799321_2036723_64246162_1487585_n.jpg

Welcome to HBT BrewObot9000, you'll find tons of useful info here and a very helpful community. Interesting username, reminds me of Grinder12000 another member here.

I'm a member of HBAMM (HomeBrewers Assoc. of Middle Misisipi) which Coastarine posted about earlier. We'd love to have you visit for a meeting, speaking of which this months meeting is tonight, always on the 3rd Thurs. of the month. Just go to the site and the info will be there, sound off if you have questions or need help.

As for our club it includes everyone from college age to a retiree. Good people all around with several all-grain and extract brewers.

Schlante,
Phillip

kinda late, but welcome from another mississippian. i'm still fairly new, so i probably don't have much to offer you except for this kind greeting.

Back