How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was doing a lot of Googleing for information on what it would take to get into homebrewing to make sure that this hobby was right for me, and what all it would take to get started. It didn't take me long to notice that a lot of my searches seemed to keep leading me to here. Eventually figured it was a lot easier just to come straight here to research my questions, and have been able to find answers to most everything I could think of.

I will say that this site is a great repository of information, and I want to thank everyone that has contributed here, all the information here does help make the idea of home brewing to not seem as daunting of a task as it sounds. Of course all of the great sounding recipes here makes it difficult to figure out what I want to brew next; going to need a ton more equipment to try all the ones I thought sounded great so far. :D

Was searching online for wine recipes and figured that it couldn't possibly be a bad idea to sign up. I've made a few different types of wine. Some turned out great, others not-so-great. I'm sure I could learn quite a bit from those of you who are more experienced.

Every homebrew question/topic I entered into a search engine would give me links to here. Finally decided to join after a few weeks. Wish I had done it sooner!

Google search for many different brewing topics. HBT seems to be near the top of all results!

I did find you through the Google
Actually i was searching a high quality forums list
So Google show me that Forum smallbusinessforum.com/
for Forums List so i came here via this list

Found this site the same way many others did, google searching for a good site with lots of information on brewing.

Recently started brewing, and had a lot of questions. First thing I always do with a question is type it into google and see what comes up. A trend quickly developed; an overwhelming number of the answers were coming from this forum.

Brewing buddy of mine turned me on to HBT. I've brewed a few times, but want to get more into it and better my knowledge and skills. HBT seems to be like the right place to go! Happy brewing all!!:mug:

Recently started brewing, and had a lot of questions. First thing I always do with a question is type it into google and see what comes up. A trend quickly developed; an overwhelming number of the answers were coming from this forum.

I got here exactly the same way!

I found out about HBT from doing a google search. I've know about the site for awhile and would check it out now and again, but I figured it was time to join up.

Google led me here. I haven't left much since. Will need to become a supporting member soon. My conscious is bothering me about it.

to be honest, it was from another site I used to post on. they were whining about HBT and stating everyone had false info. I had to check it out. they was wrong.

Google here too... it loves this forum.

Type "how to" and pretty much any home brew question you've ever had...
- reduce chill haze
- measure original gravity
- wash yeast
- make an immersion wort chiller
and voilà, www.homebrewtalk.com.... amazing.

Kept searching for my many homebrew questions/recipes on Google, kept finding the answers here. So I stayed.

Many many google searches kept turning up quality information and discourse here. I finally book-marked Deathbrewer's guide to a partial mash, and that got me hooked.

Went downtown to st louis mo to the 4th annual great hop giveaway at the Budweiser brewery. Got some free hallertau hops (all you wanted) and was referred to the site by another brewer.

Found you guys through a search engine.

I am an old brewer just returning after a long hiatus.

I brewed my first in about 1973. With no information and it being somewhat illegal, it did not not turn out well. It did not go to waste however as one of my friends thought it was good. I still shudder when I recall how I made that batch.

Well, It took a few more years and I tried again using an extract kit from England. I was hooked and made many batches.
For whatever reason and life and and work I wasn't able to brew consistently so I gave it up.
Recently a friend of mine introduced me to home wine making. I was so impressed by the results that I began to think about brewing beer again.

I'm in the process of re-equipping as I gave most of my stuff away years ago.

I guess you'll be seeing me hanging around and asking lots of questions.

Hello all-
Just surfing around for Kegerators and came across this site. I hope to get some brewing education as I am a TOTAL Newbie.
Thanks for having me
V/r
Mike

Every single time I had a brew question and searched via Google — a HBT thread was in the top 5 search results :D

I just started getting into homebrewing a week ago and wanted to find a community. I knew one existed, and figured this would probably be the best place to start!

Putting cash aside to start brewing for the first time in January. Google found you as I am looking for a great starter kit I can still use as I get more into it. Anyone have suggestions for a Damn good starter kit with everything I am going need to brew please guide me.

Back