How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this forum a while back using google, been here a while and have got some good ideas from trolling for a while. Thought there was some good info on here to help me with my first few brews and helped calm me down when I was impatient, now I'm here to stay.

Found you on app search and decide to join. I,m putting a 10 gallon all grain system and hoping to get information here to help with that

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Home Brew mobile app

Hey guys I Love this site. I found it when I downloaded the application for my Android device. It has been a great resource diet me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

Hello fellow brewers! I found this site be using Google. I have to admit I'm a little addicted to it now! I'm a new brewer with 2 batches going right now.

Joined up straight from the app- me and one of my college buddies has a bet on who can make a better brew
I've got a better palette but he's already started his so I'm behind schedule
So here I am so I don't make first shot mistakes

A bit of google work pointed me this way. I was recently diagnosed with celiac disease so I was looking for some gluten free homebrew recipes. Got one in primary now.

I'd welcome any advice/ recipes/ etc regarding GF brewing.

A bit of google work pointed me this way. I've recently been diagnosed with celiac disease and was looking for gluten free recipes and brewing info. Got GF brew fermenting now.

Any advice, etc anyone can offer regarding GF brewing is very welcome!

Every time I did a Google search for anything homebrew related, Homebrewtalk.com was always the top result. I finally stopped Googling and started going directly to the forum for answers

A co-worker directed me here. He's been brewing for years and started giving me tips and then gave me this websight. Lovin it.

As many others I did a Google search as a beginner and found this pot of gold at the end of the rainbrew!

Google but YouTube has your labs all over other brewers set ups. Not sure if these are the decal you give away but if so it a great way to advertise.

While googling for info and reviews on "Big Mouth Bubbler", I came across this forum. Looking forward to getting back into brewing after an extended hiatus.

Cheers,

Dave

was taking a dump and trying to find some tips on how to get labels off bottles. One quick Google search and voila!

Being a younger generation brewer (I'm only 24.) I googled every question that even popped into my head. 9 times out of 10 I was sent here and not only got answers but I got a range of answers and discussion that helped me learn even more than what I was searching for. Love this site!

Just started brewing last spring with my son. Got through 4 batches not without the comedy. got cocky tried a double IPA failed(yuck pooey). found salvation at the HBT via google. Back to the basics. Got a Oatmeal Stout in the garage with one more week to go. Thanks Guys!

Ive been makin home brews and failing, and in my internet searches i kept finding myself reading these forums.

Was in the play store on my Android the app popped up downloaded it been using it since.

I found this place looking for info on mead and cider. Glad I found it. I've been lurking for about a month and I've finally decided to join. Glad I did.

From right behind you on my Android

I was looking for brewing-related apps in the Apple App store on my iPhone 4S and found the app. I later acquired an iPad and started using it there, and then finally registered. I'll support monetarily in the future, excellent resource.

I've been lurking for about four years since I started brewing and finally joined yesterday. I originally found the site through google searches; homebrewtalk is usually one of the first results. Now I recommend the site to anyone who is new to homebrewing.

Latest posts

Back