homebrewmap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafa_santos

Reaction score
Pessoal, gostaria de compratilhar com vocês um site que mostra a localização de homebrwers, brewshops, microcervejarias ao redor do mundo, assim como as feiras, eventos etc...

O mais legal desse site é que dá para ver a localização exata de cada um por satélite é só entrar e compartilhar a sua localização.

https://www.homebrewmap.com/index.php?lang=en

Hi,

a little bit more explanation to the previous post. Btw thank you for support :)

Few months ago we've started "project" (non profitable, just for fun) to identify (as much as possible) active home brewers in our country.

But soon other countries start using the map. So we decided to take whole thing much more seriously and added more and more new functionalities such:
- home beer exchange application
- events calendar
- recipes and their rating
- private messages etc.

Thanks to many helpful members it has been translated into seven languages already.

I would like to present You the site http://www.HomeBrewmap.com (https://www.facebook.com/homebrewmap/). If you like the idea and/or find it interesting/fun, feel free to use it.

If you´ve any questions feel free to contact me, I´ll do my best to answer it and help you.

Everything is free of charge and you don´t need to use your personal details or exact adress (just centre of your city for example). I hope that you will find it useful.

You can read something about me here: https://www.homebrewmap.com/cs/18-/3-domaci-pivovar-skrabak-home-brewery

The map is also for homebrew shops

Cheers,
Škrabák (Czech republic)

Today we reached another milestone.
The map already contains 600 marks from 35 countries and 6 continents!

At the beginning there was a suggestion to have the map just in an excel. However author of the map did not listen and created fully functional map which contains events, blogs, private messages system, beer exchange, rating of the beers and recipes, groups etc. And now all of you can enjoy it for free and many of you are already using the map.

It is also possible to put the map on your page via IFRAME.

Thank you all for your financial and non-financial support. We managed to be here, just because of you.

Cheers!

Today we reached another milestone.
The map already contains 600 marks from 35 countries and 6 continents!

At the beginning there was a suggestion to have the map just in an excel. However author of the map did not listen and created fully functional map which contains events, blogs, private messages system, beer exchange, rating of the beers and recipes, groups etc. And now all of you can enjoy it for free and many of you are already using the map.

It is also possible to put the map on your page via IFRAME.

Thank you all for your financial and non-financial support. We managed to be here, just because of you.

Cheers!

Hi Skrabak.

I am trying to sign up www.homebrewmap.com but the instructions email message is not been sent to my inbox (neither spam box).

Could you please verify and return? My login is ElmoLCA e my email [email protected] .

:mug:Cheers.:mug:

Elmo Assumpção

Hi Skrabak.

I am trying to sign up www.homebrewmap.com but the instructions email message is not been sent to my inbox (neither spam box).

Could you please verify and return? My login is ElmoLCA e my email [email protected] .

:mug:Cheers.:mug:

Elmo Assumpção

Hi,

thank you for your interest. Your account should be activated, please check it out :)

If you have any more troubles let me know.

Cheers

Awesome:)

You´re number 7 and there is already another one from Brasil. Hope you will find the map usefull.

Oh I din´t know about that map. However it seems just like dots with few informations and no option for trading, chating etc.

Would you mind to join us in HomeBrewMap? We´re trying to make a world map of homebrewers and I think we are on the right path.

Acho que consegui salvar minha localização, porém eu acho que tem pouca gente, temos que difundir melhor esse mapa.
Tá meio confuso esse tópico.

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk

Thank you for your support!
1h2giq.png

Back