Hi from Japan, Ambrozyne here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambrozyne

Reaction score
Posted my first question a couple of days ago in the cider forum but hadn't taken the time yet to say hullo to all the good people here. Sorry about that. So as we say in Japan, 'yoroshiku'!:confused: Or in plain English: Nice to meet you all and hope to learn a lot here. In fact I already have.
Originally I'm Belgian blooded, raised in Holland but have been living in Japan with my family for about 4 years now. I've been homebakin for about 10 years and still work in a local bakery here one day a week. Have always been interested in fermenting, especially breads, but have only recently invested in some materials to try and brew something potable.
There's no lhbs's in Japan, especially not in the countryside, so I order all my stuff online at 2 online shops I managed to find here. Deliveries are swift but choice is very limited. How I envy all you guys who have a hbs around the corner. You don't know how good you have it!
Thanks again for all your expertise!
Regards,
Ambrozyne

Back