"Brew & Wine Hobby" Store in Danvers, MA. Good or bad?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yesfan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Title says it all. Any of you all ever dealt with B&WH? What was your experience? They've been around since 1972, yet I rarely see them mentioned here unlike some of the other online vendors. They have a 1st gen Blichmann burner that I'm thinking about buying which is much cheaper than a Hellfire, but I want some input from past customers before I purchase anything. Thanks.

I've been up there a couple of times since the last of the Homebrew Emporiums closed and I wanted to see how it compared to Jasper's in Nashua - roughly equal, but further from me. Family owned and very nice people.

They used to be located just off I-93 in Woburn before they moved up to Danvers, but that was back when Strangebrew was still operating which was only 15 minutes away from my home, so I only ever went up to the Woburn store once or twice...

Cheers!

Back