Hello World!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmacbeer

Reaction score
I've been homebrewing off and on for a couple of years. Masters in Chemical Engineering, so I'm into the technical details a bit more than your normal novice. I can brew up to 15 gallons at a time, but typically do 10 gallon batches, as I give much of what I make away to family and friends. I'm considering getting into kegging at some point this year but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I think that should be read as 10 || 15 gallon batches.

//so

int gallons = 1280/12;
int kegging = 3;
for(int pita = 0;kegging <= pita;pita++){
int bottles = 0;
bottles++;
};

sorry for my attempt at a joke.....it's been years since i even wrote a rudementary program to search a nutrient db.....

edit: bad joke indeed....just filled up a glass from a keg...got a second look at it :( i gotta refresh my skills with some project....

Last edited:
I've been homebrewing off and on for a couple of years. Masters in Chemical Engineering, so I'm into the technical details a bit more than your normal novice. I can brew up to 15 gallons at a time, but typically do 10 gallon batches, as I give much of what I make away to family and friends. I'm considering getting into kegging at some point this year but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

You'd be surprised what some of the novices here know about the krebs cycle. Welcome to the forum, I'll be looking for you 'round the campus.

Welcome to the circus (LOL)
Yes. The old 100 bottles of beer song... I've bottled 10 gallons worth of beer by hand. Time consuming but not too difficult.
I bottle also but not 10 g. Just 5. It's not so bad when you get a good process down. Put on a little Rock and Roll and rock & roll. (or fill and cap I guess. LOL)
Cheers, :mug:
Joel B.

Back