HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbaumannerb said:
Wow! Marahawn has a pedestrian game and I still win?! Thank goodness Brees stunk it up!

My entire team had a crappy week. The projections suck. Good win.

I don't see playoffs in my future.
I'm crippled right now with Ridley out. I am left with less than 2 projected points from my only RB.

I could spare an RB but maybe i don't wanna. ;)
My narrow defeat at your hands still stings.. :mug:

Doesn't matter if you want to or not. We're three weeks past the trade deadline. :D

It will be fun watching you two claw it out for the last playoff spot

Claw nothing. Andrikos lost to both xMalachi and Hello, so if either of them wins, he's out. I won't complain if I don't have to play the highest scoring team in the league (again) in the first round of the playoffs.

Doesn't matter if you want to or not. We're three weeks past the trade deadline. :D

Claw nothing. Andrikos lost to both xMalachi and Hello, so if either of them wins, he's out. I won't complain if I don't have to play the highest scoring team in the league (again) in the first round of the playoffs.

Agreed, sorry Andrikos but Im definitely rooting against you

Assuming your finishing in first, huh? Hope that works our for you! :D

Me too. I've kept quiet since the last time I talked smack and kicked off a three game skid. Playoffs are going to kill me. I want the beer!

The first three games (terrible draft) of the season screwed me. Still have the #5 total points in the league, but ranked 13th. Without those first three terrible games, I think I'd be a playoff contender. Down the stretch, about 75% of my points came from either trades or waiver pickups.

I know, break out the tiny violins...

The first three games (terrible draft) of the season screwed me. Still have the #5 total points in the league, but ranked 13th. Without those first three terrible games, I think I'd be a playoff contender. Down the stretch, about 75% of my points came from either trades or waiver pickups.

I know, break out the tiny violins...

I won the first week, then lost FIVE STRAIGHT! I was out by week six :(

Its pretty complicated at this point. I think it takes into account other games as well

Yeah, that's true. There are 4 of us at 7-6 so head-to-head probably doesn't work (unless we've all played one another.) It doesn't really matter anyway - the higher ranked 7-6 team is going to be shipping a beer just like I will! :mug:

I predict that xMalachi guy skates by to get into the playoffs then dark horses everybody to win the treasure trove of beer.

I predict that xMalachi guy skates by to get into the playoffs then dark horses everybody to win the treasure trove of beer.

My money's on you to swipe the 4th playoff spot.

The playoffs themselves...who knows. Always gets interesting when the playoff-bound teams (real NFL teams, I mean) start benching their stars.

BGBC said:
My money's on you to swipe the 4th playoff spot. The playoffs themselves...who knows. Always gets interesting when the playoff-bound teams (real NFL teams, I mean) start benching their stars.

I'm hoping better players on mediocre teams carry me.

Unless by some miracle, I'm out of the running for PO. Ridley is playing apparently even though NFL doesn't show that but I was 2 minutes too late to log in and play him over some asshat who is projected to score less than 2 points. Cry face.

Unless by some miracle, I'm out of the running for PO. Ridley is playing apparently even though NFL doesn't show that but I was 2 minutes too late to log in and play him over some asshat who is projected to score less than 2 points. Cry face.

I told you like 4 days ago he would be back goofy!!!

Yeah but no one was really saying that, even the Pats. Either way, I was about to play him but my ******* boss got bitchy with me in a text and I didn't get to the comp in time. :(

Bummer. But all is not lost because Vick in a box couldn't change out Bush and he's hurt so it might even out

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Gabe I hope you started Joique Bell, Bush hurt himself warming up and slipped in the snow......what a sissy lol

No can doozie. Dropped him a couple weeks ago since I've got several more consistent backs. Oh wells.

TNGabe said:
No can doozie. Dropped him a couple weeks ago since I've got several more consistent backs. Oh wells.
Should have taken Foles for Bush a few weeks ago when I offered.

EDIT: of course, Foles is negative right now...

Ridire said:
Oops. Sorry, that wasn't gabe.

That was me. I couldn't do it then because Foles hadn't been named starter at that point and I was still a bit skeptical of him as an Eagles fan.

Ridire said:
Should have taken Foles for Bush a few weeks ago when I offered. EDIT: of course, Foles is negative right now...

You are tripping. You never offered me Foles for Bush or I'd have made the trade. Looks like I'll squeak by this week. Need better performances the next two weeks if I'm getting beer for xmas.

EDIT: posted before I saw that you'd realized your mistake. I definitely would have taken it, but at least today I'm glad I don't have to pick between Rivers and Foles.

I guess we didn't notice xMalachi was plasying DisturbdChemist, or there never would have been any talk about who might get 4th place. So it looks like the first round will be me and xMalachi in the week 5 rematch and Ridire and Fuzzy in the week 12 rematch.

How'd I win and drop to #2?!?!?!?!!!???!

I think there was some goofy 3 way tie-breaker but once only two of us were tied at the top, it pushed me ahead of you because of the head-to-head?

EDIT: sorry, not head to head...total points?

I think I had the tie-breaker over you but Whirfloc had the tie-breaker over me and you had it over Whirfloc? I'm not 100% sure but I had more total points and I don't think you and I played head-to-head, so...

Just throwing it out there, but does anyone in the consolation bracket want to get a side bet going? Looking at Hello, Andrikos and Fins. Open to ideas.

I think there was some goofy 3 way tie-breaker but once only two of us were tied at the top, it pushed me ahead of you because of the head-to-head?

EDIT: sorry, not head to head...total points?

I think I had the tie-breaker over you but Whirfloc had the tie-breaker over me and you had it over Whirfloc? I'm not 100% sure but I had more total points and I don't think you and I played head-to-head, so...

I have no idea since it's not explained in the league settings anywhere I can find. So I basically dropped a spot because Cris lost? :mad:

Latest posts

Back