HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nizzle did you **** with my line up!? This is ****ed I started the bills defense that I had traded for specifically for this week and they are on my bench now!? Wtf!

Nizzle did you **** with my line up!? This is ****ed I started the bills defense that I had traded for specifically for this week and they are on my bench now!? Wtf!

Did you accidentally set the lineup for next week? I've done that before because the mobile site is ****

So that I'm not attributed a "cheap win", I want to point out that A) I never claimed that Wes shouldn't start Bryant and Lacy and B) Wes actually scored better by benching those guys (he was starting Locker over Kaepernick one way or the other).

Yay, 2 game losing streak.

My slow descent continues.

I have two issues:
1) I can't choose a decent starting lineup to save my life.
2) Waiver wire is killing me. Having been 18-20th in line since the beginningof the season has really killed me.

I hope your joking because I'm pretty sure you know I can't do that nor would I

I'm almost certain he cannot do that. If you did a trade then I believe the player defaults to the bench unless you have no bench spots open. Every trade and/or acquisition I've done has defaulted to the bench.

I hope your joking because I'm pretty sure you know I can't do that nor would I

Not saying that you did this, but it is 100% possible to do. The admin can add, drop and change roster spots on anybodies team. I am the admin on another NFL.com league and have been changing the roster of a friend whose computer broke

I'm almost certain he cannot do that. If you did a trade then I believe the player defaults to the bench unless you have no bench spots open. Every trade and/or acquisition I've done has defaulted to the bench.

I was just throwing you **** Nizz.

I know it default to bench but i swear when i updated it and hit save it worked fml and go figure i lost by so little once again that starting a defense would have won it for me. Fooooooooooooooooorkkkkkkkkkkkk ME!!

I was just throwing you **** Nizz.

I know it default to bench but i swear when i updated it and hit save it worked fml and go figure i lost by so little once again that starting a defense would have won it for me. Fooooooooooooooooorkkkkkkkkkkkk ME!!

damn that sucks man. a couple weeks ago I didnt put my kicker in on my other fantasy team and lost by less points than my kicker had, I wanted to kick myself :mad:

Not saying that you did this, but it is 100% possible to do. The admin can add, drop and change roster spots on anybodies team. I am the admin on another NFL.com league and have been changing the roster of a friend whose computer broke

Anytime a manager makes a change to the League it tells everyone what the manager changed.

Anytime a manager makes a change to the League it tells everyone what the manager changed.

to rules yes but not to other members roster changes, it shows that as them doing it. Again, not saying you did this but just saying it is possible to do as the manager. PLease dont mess with my roster now :D

to rules yes but not to other members roster changes, it shows that as them doing it. Again, not saying you did this but just saying it is possible to do as the manager. PLease dont mess with my roster now :D

Naw I must try your a good candidate to try to see what it says :-D

I'm just playing brah! I would never foook with anyone's roster.that's why I'm losing my ass in this league :-(

O i know you wouldnt foook with it. Youd never see those zombie monkies if you did (there may also be a vanilla buffalo sweat with your name on it too :D)

finsfan said:
with my luck, they will score a collective 28 points :cross:

Better than fermentNEthing pulling 3rd most points in league this week and losing. That's not fun.

Happy to pull another win this week (.500!), but would have felt pretty bad if I had lost to Nizzle's 3 open roster spots...

Here are the rankings after wk10 matchups.

Congrats to Sacks of Life and Whirfloc Yourself for their 4 game winning streaks and a fierce momentum!

Uh oh... I'm playing hello next weekend. Your streak is coming to an end lady!!! :ban:

Fantasy_wk10.JPG

I shouldn't have won this week considering the Dolphins were all but handed a win playing TB. I guess they kind of forgot they had to still play TB to beat TB.

I shouldn't have won this week considering the Dolphins were all but handed a win playing TB. I guess they kind of forgot they had to still play TB to beat TB.

I was so close :( I wast too surprised they lost tho, I saw it coming. The bucs played damn good last week and Miami has had a **** storm of media and distractions for the past two weeks, not to mention a depleted o-line. Not sure where the defense was last night

With the trade offers I get, you people must believe that I have recently suffered a traumatic head injury.

Haha! That's funny.

No, seriously, have you? Because I'm worried about your health, not because I want to make a trade with you that will weaken your team and strengthen mine... ;)

Haha! That's funny.

No, seriously, have you? Because I'm worried about your health, not because I want to make a trade with you that will weaken your team and strengthen mine... ;)

I was offered a WR who is out for 8 weeks for a current starting QB. Even with a head injury I think I'd dodge that one.

EDIT: and to the offeror, I am not bitching about the offer. I am just surprised by how bad all of the trade offers I've seen are.

So, your karma is all spent then I hope? :mug:
HAHAHA Well, if I thought karma actually existed then yeah. I think I've just had some luck, that is all. I'm pretty much last in all other leagues. :(
With the trade offers I get, you people must believe that I have recently suffered a traumatic head injury.

I figured it was just me. I know it is hard with this large of a league to offer anything with a straight face. I'm not bitching so much as I was starting to wonder if people thought I was a total moron. In fact, I'm only 20% moron. :fro:

I was offered a WR who is out for 8 weeks for a current starting QB. Even with a head injury I think I'd dodge that one.

EDIT: and to the offeror, I am not bitching about the offer. I am just surprised by how bad all of the trade offers I've seen are.

Who's looking for a QB?

HAHAHA Well, if I thought karma actually existed then yeah. I think I've just had some luck, that is all. I'm pretty much last in all other leagues. :(

You believe in luck but not karma? I say both are a joke. I got just one question do you hate unicorns?

Latest posts

Back