HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Guys, check your email.

I'm not sure how I feel about doing away with the waiver period. How long is it? Maybe shorten it if its 2-3 days? Considering the size of the league, I think it's a good idea to give everyone a chance at picking up players if they need to make changes. Doing away with the waiver period altogether might be unfair to those who can't get online often. Maybe shorten the period to a day rather than 2-3?

I agree with no changes at this point. This can be something that can be incorporated next year. The only other option would be to have the change take place, only if it is 100% agreement upon all teams participating. It already seems like there are some teams not for it. Remember waivers go through Tuesday night. You can add individual players to a waiver list once the player has performed the weeks game, i.e. they can be added as early as Thursday if they play that game. After, the waiver is complete Wednesday morning, you can add and drop players as much as you like.

Looking like I'm gonma be able to ride ridley and jones into the playoffs woohoo for 7 pts combined.

I'm in favor of doing away with it, as I've lost out on three waiver requests now because of it.

If anything, a larger league needs waivers more than smaller leagues since there's so little talent available. You don't want the same owner always getting players because he sees the breaking news first or has the fastest internet connection.

I was in a non-waiver league and players unlocked at 5 am tuesday morning from the weeks previous games. First person awake always got their pick of players. Waivers makes it fair for all involved and not an advantage for an early riser or someone on the east coast.

I was in a non-waiver league and players unlocked at 5 am tuesday morning from the weeks previous games. First person awake always got their pick of players. Waivers makes it fair for all involved and not an advantage for an early riser or someone on the east coast.

Agree to many disadvantaged players in the league with that fact alone.

1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K

if Denver would have gotten that fumble recovery i'd be 3-0.... ****.

hatedheretic said:
1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K

if Denver would have gotten that fumble recovery i'd be 3-0.... ****.

Sorry dude. I went to bed pissed thinking I had lost, but I guess Peyton had a fumble and Broncs let a few more points on the board. I was very lucky to squeak that one out....you had me beat.

i don't know about having you beat, it was just turning out to be an epic comeback as badly as you had me down and out lol

at least the Broncos are murdering teams, makes my Fantasy team's choking abilitiy a little more bearable.. ugh.

God damn Greg Jennings goes off for 20+€ on my bench and I lose by less then that F**********k!

Up for grabs: Ben Roethlisberger for a RB.

EDIT: I'm the New England Stout Troopers BTW.

at least the Broncos are murdering teams, makes my Fantasy team's choking abilitiy a little more bearable.. ugh.

Yes they are. Starting to remind me of 1998. We are scary good, and haven't put a full game together.

I fell for it early, but it has actually worked out in my favor. Bradford is having a better fantasy season than Rodgers. On paper it was a dumb trade though.

Holy shizz, I thought I was done-for tonight. Ended up squeaking out a W, 92.16 to 92.10. Yes, that's a win by 0.06 points...sorry Repo Man. My second insanely close game of the season, and third or fourth that's been a come-from-behind win following MNF.

Sorry guys I gave him Wilson and Julio...the trade was processing when Julio got hurt...lucky me i guess. On another note I cant seem to win

Well I delivered him his first loss of the season...huzzah! Got lucky with a poor showing by his two playing in MNF and a fortunate pickup of Kenny Stills on Sunday morning.

I can taste those bombers now...
evil-laugh.gif

Feel bad for Reelale we both got one left and I'm up 2. He's got TY hilton which I would be scared of.......but I Think having Luck as my qb will help haha.

Back