HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow. My team is horrible. I would have been better off letting it auto draft. FML

Guess I better start looking for some deals on beers. This is going to be ugly.

Is everybody that sad about their teams that there is no trash talk?

I think so... I'm waiting for regular season to start and then the trash will fly!

lol, i'm still wondering if these failures i picked up that are free agents are actually going to find a team!

Well the season is gettin' ready to kick off Thursday. This will be interesting to see. Homebrew Heros and myself match this week! Should be fun to watch since we are project a 1.96 difference for the match.

Well....are you ready for some FOOTBALL...got one player in the game tonight...Ravens kicker. Lets get some field goals!!

Only hope is Luck crapping on the Radiers which is quite posdible

sorry to clarify does anyone want to trade me one of their running backs for one of my receivers

Hate all of you and my backfield has to be the worst in the league.

Well my RBs just got worsee. BALLARD OUT FOR THE YEAR and not even from contact! Are you freaking kidding me. If someone has a heart and a spare rb I will gladly talk trade or charity.

Wooooo watch out boys the lovable losers are coming for ya. This patchwork crap squad is making me more proud by the day.

lol, i feel like i'm barely scrapping by at this point.. i'm sure to start getting wrecked here shortly.. my RBs are all garbage, i think i have 3 stringers starting for f**k sakes heh

Yeah, this thing is a total crapshoot. I love it. I'm a football no nothing for the most part. I'm 1-1. Woo hoo!!

Watch out for felix jones gonna be tearin it up wooohoo for 5th string rbs.

Wow Richardson trade looks a lot better now then when I first saw it.

Back