HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@wobrien are you feelin lucky? Your defense only needs 24 more points to beat me. 2nd place here I come! Look out Beer Hunters, I'm coming for you next

Gumballhead delivers vicious spanking!..

Has to win every remaining game to make the post-season.

(so, sort of an impotent win, but it still feels good)

Beatdown? How about the 155 pts my team put up??
Yeah that's right.
Flexing at you guys so hard from 14th place.
Get some.

don't get too excited. I still have a running back and a kicker going tonight and all I need is 110 points....

FML

This is my first time playing FFB, and what a way to learn, in a 16 team league. You really have to dig deep when you get injuries. I'm realizing I've never heard of 3/4 of the players

don't get too excited. I still have a running back and a kicker going tonight and all I need is 110 points....

Heh, sorry. I got way too excited when I saw I finally put up points. It's been a struggle trying to adjust to this league. I've only been in PPT leagues before, the scoring is strange to me.

****ing Khiry Robinson. Had him on my bench for 6 weeks! When I finally cut him, he gobbles up two goal line TDs. Not that I think that'll be a normal occurrence, but it still pissed me off.

@TheCADJockey, I pretty much exclusively have played PPR, and last year was really rough for me. You are not alone.

****ing Khiry Robinson. Had him on my bench for 6 weeks! When I finally cut him, he gobbles up two goal line TDs. Not that I think that'll be a normal occurrence, but it still pissed me off.

@TheCADJockey, I pretty much exclusively have played PPR, and last year was really rough for me. You are not alone.

Not sure if it was this league but i had drafted kniles davis really late thinking he would be a good backup if Charles ever went down. Finally dropped him a few weeks ago and then Charles tears his acl...

Not sure if it was this league but i had drafted kniles davis really late thinking he would be a good backup if Charles ever went down. Finally dropped him a few weeks ago and then Charles tears his acl...

Don't worry, I picked him up in this league thinking the same thing. Played him this week cuz my my starters are on a bye. He got me a whopping 0.20 points. Grr

I don't know if I should start Brian Hoyer or Peyton Manning. And I can't believe I'm asking that question!

It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. I was about to do FanDuel for the first time the week the news first broke, now they aren't ever going to get a cent out of me!

Sorry, I've got Eddie Lacy in another league and he's killing me. Keenan Allen broke for the season so I need Ted Ginn. I'm open to other ideas though...

Sorry, I've got Eddie Lacy in another league and he's killing me. Keenan Allen broke for the season so I need Ted Ginn. I'm open to other ideas though...

Forgot about Allen. Just couldnt do it straight up obviously. I will trade for Forte but I have to get someone else in the trade. Shoot me a counter offer.

Second week in a row that half my team drops a sh*tburger. At least I've got Eifert, maybe I can still pull this off

How 'bout them Bills? Not a bad week to have both Sammy Watkins and LeSean McCoy on your HBT team.

Two missed FGs by Gould and a big showing from Langford shut down my hopes of a comeback tonight. Was a fun game to watch though.

It's rare to be in it all the way to the bitter end. And a Bears win might be even rarer.

But this was probably the matchup that puts me out of the playoffs for good. So, bittersweet, I guess.

I need Floyd and Lambo (K) to combine for 6 points to put you under. I feel good about this?

Ooooo, so close! The fantasy football gods smiled upon me this week. Alas, they are a fickle bunch and I am pretty well f*cked for week 10 unless Forte pulls off a miraculous recovery

Ooooo, so close! The fantasy football gods smiled upon me this week. Alas, they are a fickle bunch and I am pretty well f*cked for week 10 unless Forte pulls off a miraculous recovery

Ooh, good, you're playing me this week. :)

Hey, I think I'm going to be at your workplace Thursday too!

Ooh, good, you're playing me this week. :)

Hey, I think I'm going to be at your workplace Thursday too!

Bummer! Thursday is my day off. I just put a couple new beers on tap though so try them out if you feel like. There's an amber with Citra and Amarillo and a cheater Marzen that I did with Wyeast 1007. I still haven't tried either of them. Actually wait, let me go to the taps....

Latest posts

Back