HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew! Kelce just rolled it! Thanks for your support guys! Looks like I don't have the injury bug just yet.

That goes without saying, but that wanker is my QB so I kind of need his suspension to go away or at least not go into effect until next year

As a Miami fan, I hope he gets that 4 game suspension. :D

Whew! Kelce just rolled it! Thanks for your support guys! Looks like I don't have the injury bug just yet.

Thank god. I picked him in the other league and suspect he will have a big year.

teddy_ruxpin.jpg

and now my Tight End is out for a month for finger surgery....

can i change my team name to Doormat ?

Well, crap, I need a RB. Even a mediocre one will do as long as he's not suspended for the first week and is actually signed with a team right now.

I hate Tom Brady's face so hard.
Cheers dudes, good luck.

Agreed. I hate the patriots. I don't understand how they keep getting away with cheating. Good team, but cheater cheater pumpkin eater. Wtf!

I'm on my third pint zd clone just to relax and enjoy the game.

I wish I had Gronk in all my leagues (this one included)! Lucky SOB.

I had something else to say, and I'm sure it was really insightful, but it's gone. Feels good to be playing fantasy football again, though.

I am now accepting offers for Tom Brady. QB1 at least, sweetener preferred. This is a serious offer, I don't want a cheater on my team.

Good gawd man just realized I'm in two fantasy leagues, a pick-em and a survivor pool. Completely forgot about this one.
Oh boy.

I won in all 3 of my leagues this week. That's probably never going to happen again so I am going to savor it

I just want to win one week of our pick-em for that quick $150 paycheck.
Always this one funking old guy that picks every game perfect though.

And another craptastic coaching performance by me. Left 23 points on the bench...
0 & 2. It's gonna be a long year

yeesh. that was just awful. My guys need to stop getting hurt or just sack up and play through the pain. Selfish b@stards, don't they think about what they are doing to their fantasy owners??

Back