Has anyone seen Gary_Oak?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
62221373.jpg

We Wood-a kept him around, but he was a little nuts. So we made him leaf. This really wasn't a place for him. I guess you could say he was barking up the wrong tree. NO hard feelings, though. We're all rooting for him to do well in life.

I apologize for the puns. It was acorny thing to do.

We Wood-a kept him around, but he was a little nuts. So we made him leaf. This really wasn't a place for him. I guess you could say he was barking up the wrong tree. NO hard feelings, though. We're all rooting for him to do well in life.

I apologize for the puns. It was acorny thing to do.

Took me sec...but I got it! Pretty clever!

I'm sure he is somewhere reading a book, planning on returning here someday under an assumed identity to humble us all with his extensive knowledge.

Ah, man. I had totally forgotten about the "what do you do after you brew the most amazing beer ever?" thread. At first I didn't believe him, but then he posted a video of himself tasting a sample and confirming again that it truly was amazing. As they say, seeing is believing.

Is that thread still here?! I could really use a good laugh today
I can't find the witster18 thread. Admins must have removed it. Bummer too.

Someone suggested that instead of deleting these epic threads, the admins should lock them and move them to a separate forum called 'train wrecks' or something. That would be awesome. It would be like a museum full of cautionary tales (and endless amusements).

I believe Gary Oak is TakeSomeAdvice reincarnated.

I'll leave this for anyone who hasn't been enlightened by the beer genius known as TakeSomeAdvice.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjpTvJl9LOo[/ame]

Yeah it got nuked after he took his ball and went home.

He took down his rambly kitchen tile YouTube video too, which is just tragic. I should have thought to save it for posterity.

I had subscribed to that thread so I have most of that thread in email. Truly epic.

I can't find the witster18 thread. Admins must have removed it. Bummer too.

Someone suggested that instead of deleting these epic threads, the admins should lock them and move them to a separate forum called 'train wrecks' or something. That would be awesome. It would be like a museum full of cautionary tales (and endless amusements).

The mods didn't delete it. Witster18 deleted it when he rage-quit the site. I have most of it salvaged in an email update.

Gary_Oak at least had the common courtesy to get himself banned before destroying the evidence.

Back