Greetings from Vermont & new saison!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FoggBrew

Reaction score
I just completed my fourth overall brew night with a jalapeño saison now sitting in primary fermentation.

Also resting in primary (for its sixth week), I have a pumpkin blonde ale, which I'll be bottling within the next few days most likely.

I have one pint of a grapefruit honey IPA left in the fridge, and the first beer I brewed over the summer was a session IPA that proved to be rather tasty and impressive for a first try.

I'm currently brewing in one gallon batches, saving me a bit of money and fridge space in the long run. Though I'm not looking for a serious upgrade in brew equipment in the near future, I am looking for serious tips and serious literature that will help me understand the chemical process of how water, yeast and barley make such a lovely poison.

I look forward to jumping in to such a knowledgeable community!

Greetings and cheers from Vermont,

Spencer :mug:

That there are. It's a very welcome and homey place to start home brewing, that's for sure!

Latest posts

Back