Greetings! New to brewing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sipina

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I am very much interested in different microorganism, their uses and functions, may it be at home, brewery, a lab or in nature outdoors.

I am glad I found this forum where there's a community discussing about brewing different drinks.
I have never brewed before. In a week or so I will begin with my first batch, a very small one just to get a feel about how to work with this process, to get the feel for different ingredients.
I will be happy to post results or any questions on the forum.

Also I will be looking into making my own malt and malt extracts with different grains. Very useful for brewing of course and also for mushroom growing which is also becoming one of my hobbies.

My partner must not ingest any gluten therefore one of my main goals is to make a palatable gluten-free beer.

That's a bit of introduction from Sipina.

Have a great day everyone!

I am very much interested in different microorganism, their uses and functions,

i too got into mushroom growing....led me to the point i was trying to purify enzymes using my washing machines spin cycles as a centrifuge......lol

hairy root cultures are fun, cell cultures on petri plates are fun to look at also.....

but beer is easy! ;)

Welcome! :mug:

Back