Greetings from Michigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zanmushi

Reaction score
I'm Jim.
I've been around the sun 29 times. I'm also a Sr. Designer at an Advertising agency.

I’m privileged to live in a state with such great brewers (Founders, Shorts, Kuhnhenn, Jolly Pumpkin, New Holland, etc…) and many more home brewers. It was only a matter of time until I ventured into brewing.

Currently attempting to master the art of extract brewing, forcing myself to learn new healthy techniques with each brew. Two brews under by belt. Caribou Slobber from NB and an all Citra IPA — my own hasty noobish experiment. If you're curious and promise not to laugh, I could post the recipe and label design!

My equipment consists of a 6gal glass carboy, Immersion chiller, flask & StirStarter and a bunch of other goodies.

Anyway. There is a ton of great information on this site for beginners and experts alike — not that I’ll be contributing any time soon. :)

Cheers from Michigan everyone.
:mug:

(If you’re in the Detroit area and have a club / meet ups, send me a message)

Back