Greetings From Joliet, Il

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellerBrauer

KellerBrauer
Reaction score
Greetings All - I’m from Joliet, Il. I have been brewing for about 10 years, however my all-grain journey started about 5 ago. I was previously an avid contributor to BeerSmith’s forum. However, that forum has taken a turn in recent months and, as a result, I have decided to spend my time elsewhere.

91675D25-881F-457D-8945-CD25E175E8E5.jpeg

This is my home brewery. Currently, I’m enjoying the last of a Christmas Ale I brewed some time ago. Along with a Tropical Stout and a German Pilsner. I have a Brown Porter in the final stages of conditioning and a IPA in the fermenter.

I bottle condition all my beers. The reason is because I recently converted my kegerator into a fermentation chamber. Now I have much better control over fermentation temperature.

I’m looking forward to meeting new brewers on line, helping out when I can and asking questions when I need to.

Bottoms Up!

Welcome from Carol Stream.
I was born/raised in Joliet, still have family there.
I admire your plumbing work.

Greetings All - I’m from Joliet, Il. I have been brewing for about 10 years, however my all-grain journey started about 5 ago. I was previously an avid contributor to BeerSmith’s forum. However, that forum has taken a turn in recent months and, as a result, I have decided to spend my time elsewhere.

View attachment 556317

This is my home brewery. Currently, I’m enjoying the last of a Christmas Ale I brewed some time ago. Along with a Tropical Stout and a German Pilsner. I have a Brown Porter in the final stages of conditioning and a IPA in the fermenter.

I bottle condition all my beers. The reason is because I recently converted my kegerator into a fermentation chamber. Now I have much better control over fermentation temperature.

I’m looking forward to meeting new brewers on line, helping out when I can and asking questions when I need to.

Bottoms Up!
Keller, are you still brewing? I too am from joliet. Do you use our municipal water or do you buy RO water?

Back