Greetings all from South Africa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clouds

Reaction score
Hi everyone , I have been playing around making beer for some time now, I am a bit of a novice in some ways but love the process, my trade is a metalsmith and have over the years worked in various bronze casting foundries in various countries and currently have a studio doing wrought iron work in Knysna South Africa... I started a small brewery based on my limited knowledge to accompany my gallery on the farm and am slowly through trial and error making a great beer for those who come to view my art... Thank you for this great resource , it has helped me and the community is fabulous - here is a bit of my work - https://www.deviantart.com/shanti1971/gallery/

Hello from durban [emoji846][emoji846]

Done useful info here. Also check out worts and all. It is a south African brewing forum. Not nearly as busy as this site but good to get in touch with locals. I just picked up a pin lock keg with accessories for R1000 on it

Thanks Anthony and cheers from Knysna , will check them out , have a lekker day

Latest posts

Back