• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any 22oz bottles available? I'll be heading to Chicago tomorrow. Thanks!

Looking for bottles in Washington DC or Nova area

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Got about 15-20 recappables (various sizes) plus a few smaller swingtops in Columbus, Ohio I'd like to give away. (I'm quite close to the Winemakers shop in Clintonville.)

I have a boat load of cleaned and de-labeled bottles in Winter Haven, FL (mostly 12oz but some 750ml)

Any 12 oz's in northern jersey? I could also pay for shipping if anyone else does.

Hey OctoBrew I have a few cases in northern bergen county. They're going to need a good cleaning... they've been sitting around for awhile.

If anyone has bottles to give away, please let me know. I live in the Chicagoland area. Thanks!

Looking for some bottles in central Illinois/ Chicagoland area. Willing to pay shipping. Also might consider traveling throughout Illinois. PM me.

Hey home brewers! Looking for anyone in the Barrie, Ontario region with some bottles they don't want anymore! Wishing for 500mL but beggars can't be choosers!!! I also updated my request on that spreadsheet, just fyi!

Just started brewing so I'm definitely in need of bottles. Any would be greatly appreciated.

I just pulled 6 cases of Sierra Nevada/Lagunitas/short-n-stubby bottles out my shed and looking to give them away. Some delabelled, some not, all in need of an OxiClean bath.

Anyone in NYC have a few spare? I live in Manhattan and work in Brooklyn. I don't have a car, though, so NJ or farther out in Queens/Nassau/Suffolk probably won't work for me. Thanks!

Not free but pretty darn cheap

If you're in Toronto, send an email to [email protected]

He works at a microbrewery/restaurant downtown. They've stopped using bottles, and as a result he's offloading brown 750ml swingtop bottles, used only once, with the mircobrewery labels on. They look to all have been rinsed.

He's selling them for 20 bottles/case for $10/case, buy 10 cases get 1 free.

hard work to do it, but I just picked up two cases on foot.

Bottles near NE Phila for cheap/free please PM me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Looking to get some 12oz brown bottles in the Salt Lake City Area - PM me!

Taken care of - great community here.

I have some bottles I'll likely be getting rid of soon to clean up some room in my garage... I'm in the Austin area... Mostly 22oz that I bought a while back and have yet to use...

Awesome! Didn't know we had a beer fest in Roswell! If I'm not kegging by then, I will definitely pick up some bottles. You're going to clean them for me, right? ;) How much to get in to the fest? Thanks!

I got 7 (maybe 8) cases of bottles. All delabled. Most relativly cleanish, no mold. Most regular size, some short stye (Moosehead mostly). Free to good home. I'm in Western Berks County PA but will drop off if not too far. If they don't go I'm gonna start putting them out for recycle next week.

Also got some bomber bottles and 6 pack holders.

Just got into kegging so my vast stocks of bottles will be reduced to around 4 cases.

your pal,
THE CAD

I'm looking for bottles in the orlando area. Let me kno if anyone has any they want to get rid of! Thanks!

I'm in central Vermont and need bottles. Any size will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

10 cases of commercial bottles mix of Widmer, Red Hook, SN, Sam A and New Belguim clean and label free.

Back