Good Day from Arkansas!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadliner

Reaction score
OK, I've been lurking for quite some time and brewing little batches of extract kits. But I've got it in my head to get more serious now :) I'm going all grain. And it's time for me to absorb the wealth of knowledge from here. I can't wait to start tweaking and playing with recipes to make my all original brews. I know my brew buddies here in central AR will like it too lol.

Of course with a new endeavor, I get to play with new STUFF! I've ordered a larger 44qt. SS brew pot, along with a weldless bulkhead and thermo/sight kit from brewhardware.com. Can't wait to get it! This weekend I'm also making my mash tun out of an igloo drink cooler based on a how to here.

Other than that I'm 28, married, and in AR with the Air Force. Luckily I have a wife that likes beer more than I do. She actually got me started with a hint of buying me a brewing kit for my birthday without my asking lol. But I love it, and I can't wait to learn more and get better at it. She didn't know the monster she was awakening! I hope someday to even up the anti yet again and get into some of the awesome DIY's you guys have on here, as well as making my own brewery in the garage. I already built a full bar in there just awaiting me to throw my own brew into the kegerator.

Glad to be here!

Thanks.. I lived out in cabot for a while when I first got stationed here.. Conway area now.

Back