FT: Hopslam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallDan

Internet Hobo - Sheepmaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up two six-packs of Hopslam when it came out, put them in the fridge and have only drank one or two. I'd be happy to trade off a six pack for something interesting.

I'd definitely be interested in Deschutes Abyss. Other than that, I'm mostly looking for interesting things that I can't get in IL/IN/WI or maybe i missed my chance at.

Had a PM of an offer that sounded good (Nugget Nectar) but nothing became of it. Then I forgot about this for a little while, but realized that i still have an extra six pack of Hopslam in the fridge. In the meantime, i got a couple Abyss in a trade so that's less of a priority (although I might like another...)

So, bump, Hopslam still available FT. MrNic and nhales1, let me know if you're still interested.

Haha, gets a couple abyss, but might still want more...you are a true beer hoarder dan.

Haha, gets a couple abyss, but might still want more...you are a true beer hoarder dan.

Guilty as charged. You know it's a problem when you have so much beer around that sometimes it takes you longer to decide what to drink than it does to actually drink it.

Back