FT: 2012/2013 BCS. ISO: sours, GI gillian, Lolita, Madame Rose, juliet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadkarol

Reaction score
I have many bottles of 2012 BCS and 2013 BCS coffee, barleywine, and backyard rye. Looking for good sours. Or goose island girls. Prefer not to ship and just meet up in the Chicago area. But willing to listen to trades.

I can get the goose island girls if you need and I Jane a few nice sours I can trade. Pm If your interested

Chad - you still looking? I have multiple sets of the GI sisters for 2013, some Lolita and Juliet from prior batches, Russian River, Crooked Stave, Cascade, Bruery, and other sours. I'm only looking for Backyard Rye and Proprietor.

usfmikeb said:
Chad - you still looking? I have multiple sets of the GI sisters for 2013, some Lolita and Juliet from prior batches, Russian River, Crooked Stave, Cascade, Bruery, and other sours. I'm only looking for Backyard Rye and Proprietor.

Are you in the Chicago area? I'd be willing to swap two 22 oz backyard ryes for a bruery, Lolita, and Juliet.

Back