ISO: Velvet Merkin, Proprietors, BCS Variants FT: Lots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Here's what I have to trade:

FSW16
Side Project Saison du Ble (be ready to pony up Proprietors)
4 Hands Volume 1 (incredible bourbon aged beer)
2x 2012 BCBS
2012 Schlafly Bourbon Aged Imperial Stout

As a side note, I have access to lots of great breweries including Prairie (currently on the shelves is their house beer, saison, xmas beer, and eliza5beth), Crooked Stave (Hop Savant and Vieille are on shelves), Perennial, 4 Hands, Schlafly, Bells, O'Dell, etc.

ISO:
FSW Velvet Merkin
GI Proprietors BCS
GI Bourbon County Barleywine
GI Bourbon County Backyard Rye
GI Bourbon County Coffee

I also have Supplication,Consecration,Avery Rumpkin, and Avery Uncle Jacobs if anyone is interested in those.

pluchar said:
Are the 2012 bcbs gone?

I haven't contacted Jammin yet but he does have first dibs. Let me check my inventory I may have a couple extra to spare. I might have 1 extra 2013 and 2012 if you'd be interested in that as well. Gotta maintain a couple to have a vert a couple years down the line ;)

Haha. Understandable. I have plenty of 2013, but the 2012 might be of interest to me. Just let me know

Not sure what It cost you but I would like the Rumplkin. Velvet Merkin should only be a few blocks away. Let me know what you would need.

Proprietors is a hostage beer, get ready to offer more than just du Blé
Ive found sours for sours and stouts for stouts usually get deals done. Just a heads up.

Lot of good stuff!
Good luck!

Latest posts

Back