• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina FREE: Two issues of BYO Magazine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello

Reaction score
Due to some subscription confusion, I was sent two copies of the Jan/Feb 2014 and Mar/Apr 2014 issues of BYO Magazine.

I certainly don't need two copies and would like to offer them up to anyone here in the lower 48 states. These are completely free, you do not need to even pay for shipping.

I figure to give time for others who aren't always online all day I'll make it slightly fair.

If interested, post your top three favorite styles of beer, and pick a # between 1 and 100; closest person the number will get the magazines. The beer styles information is just for kicks and because maybe something will be sent alongside the magazines. I make zero promises. ;)

I'll give this until end of day Wednesday then report back. If there is no interest then I'll make paper airplanes from the pages while I drink.

FWIW, these magazines were never read and have never made it past my entry way. In other words, you don't have to question where I may have taken these issues. :eek:

EDIT:
PS all, be sure to check to see if your # was picked. If you don't and you choose the same and happen to be on the money with my #, I'll have to do a tie breaker and pics will be involved. Pics from you, not from me. So choose wisely young padawans.

Also, to be very clear, you get both copies of the above issues but no issues thereafter unless BYO continues to send me multiple copies.

Screen Shot 2014-02-25 at 10.53.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-02-25 at 10.53.59 AM.png

Let's see! Favorite beer styles are American pale ales, Irish stouts and a good blonde ale. And my number will be 44!! This is pretty cool man!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

What a wonderful idea!
Here are my favorites: IPA, Saison, Lambic, and not necessarily in that order.

I'll give you 23.

My favorites are IPA, stout and porter. My number is 12

My top beer styles are English browns, Irish reds, and the Wee Heavy. My number's 33 for my hometown beer, Rolling Rock

Favorite styles are IPA, smoked porters and sours.

As far a number goes, let's pick 49 -since that is how old I turned today.

My favorite beer style is Saison's and my lucky number is 4; thanks for looking out for everyone!

Stout, Vienna, and Pale.

67!

Thanks for sharing! This is why we love this forum. It's a great community who finds ways to keep giving.

Jupapabear

Great idea :)

I love my wheats, brown ales, and porters.

And I'll have to go with my lucky # 5.

Favorite styles are IPA, smoked porters and sours.

As far a number goes, let's pick 49 -since that is how old I turned today.

Happy birthday man! :ban:

PS all, be sure to check to see if your # was picked. If you don't and you choose the same and happen to be on the money with my #, I'll have to do a tie breaker and pics will be involved. Pics from you, not from me. So choose wisely young padawans. :D

Cool idea! My favorite styles right now are: iipa, black IPA, and hefe. I'll go with #72.

IPA. APA, and whatever lost abbey lost and found ale is...... #86

Sweet,

Favorite styles, Hefe, IPA, and Stout
Number 8 ( was going to choose 33 for my age but that was taken so i will go with the sum of my kids' ages )

Stout wheat ipas

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Number 19. IPA, stouts, and porters. Thanks

Back