• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi Free HBT Membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pointcity-homebrew

Crafting openers 1 at a time
Reaction score
This is the season of giving, and other's on this forum are showing their generosity. It is now my turn to pay it forward.

All I ask is that you currently aren't of "Forum Supporter" status and you pay it forward. Not necessarily monetary, do a good deed for someone.

Details-
Post here 1 time I will follow suit and use the random number generator. I will give it 48 hours.That's it easy as pie.

EDIT- if you would like to nominate someone, post on their behalf.

Nice gesture. Taking a bunch of groceries to a local family with a bunch of kids this week to help them through the holidays. Feels good man.

In. If I win it I'll put it in my buddy name. He's deployed in egypt flying helicopters for the army. Pay it forward with a pay it forward.

Wow. The generosity of this community, both in terms of members and administration is truly amazing.

In the whole pay it forward theme, anyone in the cleveland area, clevelandBrewShop is giving a discount on your purchase if you bring in 5 non perishable/hygiene items.

Your heart is in the right place

I'm in. I'm getting some new brewing equipment and will have some things to give away to some new brewers.

I'm in, lots of good people around here! Nice to stop and think about how you can help others, monetarily or otherwise, the world could use more of this! Thanks!

I'm in... cool of you to offer. I haven't paid it forward this year, nor have I dropped off blankets for the needy.

But I do talk about beer a lot.

I'm in. I agree with your philosophy and think the world would be a better place if other thought the same.

Thanks from a fellow Mississipian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back