"Franklinize" Your Av with her snazzy hat!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever read Pratchett and Gaiman's Good Omens? It's one of my favorite books.

goodomens.jpg

Someone's got to help me out here. I got no skills with the graphics :eek:. (No PS on PC)

beetlejuicejoker.jpg

I think another one with Aretha's hat + melon replacing the joker may look pretty awesome too :D.

I gotta get back to werk and go out to eat soon. If the revmeister doesn't take care of it tonight, i'll be working on my computer after I install my new vid card.

Hey Irregular, who is that dork in the goofy hat with the hot chick in your avitar?

That sexy hat wearer is the Pulse himself in Idaho last year for my bro's college graduation

hmm...the title doesn't really work as well anymore, lol.

manly and malty...nah.

Very nice, and it's good to see the Stalker back. It just wasn't you with out him.

Someone's got to help me out here. I got no skills with the graphics :eek:. (No PS on PC)

View attachment 9636

I think another one with Aretha's hat + melon replacing the joker may look pretty awesome too :D.

I am not sure what you mean by melon (i was gonna shop a watermelon in but i was lazy) but here it is:

Attachments

• beetlejuicejokerhat.jpg
    beetlejuicejokerhat.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 102
I am not sure what you mean by melon (i was gonna shop a watermelon in but i was lazy) but here it is:

Cool & thanks. Melon meaning Aretha's whole head with the franklin replacing the Jokers face :cross:. No need however...

That was my title about the goddamn playpus not being anything like a stupid ****ing duck. I should make a new one about my shecksiness.

Hey, I never said your duck was stupid or anything! Touchy, touchy. :D

Bull- your chick needs a hat, and a thrashing... if you know what I mean :D

Oh, I know EXACTLY what you mean.... :ban:

The hats have been killing me for days now around the forum. I finally had to find this thread ant tell you all you owe me 4 keyboards. :p

A lot of these avatars come across looking like Tupac
with that hat on.

Back