FOTHB IV: Trying to Catch Me Brewin' Dirty

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine. Mine, mine, mine, all mine. Noooooooo MBFIS FOR ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!

I pick @Scturo

Now I can go put my remaining Maple Bourbon Fidy Imperial Stout in the fridge!!

Last edited:
remaining offers:

@jerbrew offer

1. Beimuncher’s Centennial Blonde

2. Saison made with lemon and orange zest (light and refreshing)

3. Honey Wheat (a lb of honey malt, Galazy in the boil, and dry hopped with mosaic)

4. Pale Ale (cascade and sterling, simple)

5. West coast IPA (classic. Brewed with CTZ, cascade, centennial, and simcoe)

6. NE ish IPA (Drinks more like a hazy west coast. Good aroma still, lost some juiciness, and a bit too bitter for the style. Next iteration will have softer water and dry hop sooner)

7. Dark saison with sangria and French oak (Carbonated this time, my bad @Dade0)

8. Hibiscus lime cider

9. Perhaps some hot sauce

@Dade0 offer

Cream Ale different from fothb 3
Wit
American Brown
NEIPA
Surprises

@FunkedOut offer

1) Lucked Out [Irish Red Ale]

ABV = 4.6%

IBU = 23.0

SRM = 11.8

Very light body and taste. Just a hint of roast at the finish. This is the beer that convinced me I will not brew anything under 5% again. Definitely a session beer, perfect for any meal. Get your keg stand on by the dinner table.

2) Czech'd Out [Czech Premium Pale Lager]

ABV = 5.6%

IBU = 31.5

SRM = 4.1

Great tasting Bohemian Pilsner. Clean and crisp with a strong Saaz hop flavor and bitterness. Pizza's best friend.

3) Buttercup [American Porter]

ABV = 6.2%

IBU = 33.0

SRM = 36.0

Rich mouth feel with a hint of chocolate and peanut butter. Just a touch of sweetness, but still at home behind a burger.

4) Chela [International Pale Lager]

ABV = 5.5%

IBU = 25.0

SRM = 4.0

A light and refreshing Mexican Lager. Yellow, fizzy and enough to make you dizzy. Hard tacos or soft?

@fourfarthing offer

Robust Porter

Old Ale

Brett IPA

Saison

If I can figure out my new beergun

Green Dragon IPA (or four hearted, it’s a DDH two hearted clone)

Helles/Czech Pils hybrid lager

@JDXX18721

Fruitcake Old Ale

Wee Heavy

Chocolate Porter

Brown Ale

Bourbon Chocolate Cream Stout

But I am very happy to take Sctuo's offer. I have saved one of his MBFIS's since round one and now I get to drink it and save the new one!! MBFIS is in the fridge!!:inbottle::inbottle::inbottle::inbottle:

But I am very happy to take Sctuo's offer. I have saved one of his MBFIS's since round one and now I get to drink it and save the new one!! MBFIS is in the fridge!!:inbottle::inbottle::inbottle::inbottle:

Cool, I’m glad liked it. As a frequent customer, I might have to upgrade your pick. :mug:

Tough, I’ve tried Fourfarthing, and JDXX’s solid HBs. I think I’ll try jerbrew’s HB this time.

Sorry, I was mashing in. I am going to assum since I have no pick list that @Dade0 and @FunkedOut will be ok with @Dade0 taking @JDXX1971 and @FunkedOut taking @Dade0. So that will conclude this round unless I hear otherwise fomr them.

I've got 10 minutes left in my mash.
Tuned in just after my offer got picked.
I am honored to have been chosen 5th.
Lots of fun following along, taking a break from the heat outside.

Looking forward to getting my grubby paws on the good looking offer from @Dade0.

Thanks for letting me play!

@jerbrew And now we can talk hot sauce. My bottles got here yesterdayo_O. They must have come from down the street or special air mail, just over 24 hours to my door. I think I am going to bottle the sauces today. Remind me not to touch myself, ANYWHERE:eek::eek::eek::eek:

@jerbrew And now we can talk hot sauce. My bottles got here yesterdayo_O. They must have come from down the street or special air mail, just over 24 hours to my door. I think I am going to bottle the sauces today. Remind me not to touch myself, ANYWHERE:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm going to get some hot sauces together today and tomorrow. Probably ship them out on Friday, I'm traveling for work Tuesday through Thursday. I typically make mine with homemade vinegar.

Back