For Real This Time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brüverine

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

After mediocre success brewing my first batches of mead in college, I have branched out to beer, which is much more forgiving I have found. Between school in Michigan and Moving to Texas, I have tried some great beers that I no longer have access to, and some that I love but want to tweak a little.

I started my first 1gal batches last August, and have now made about 15 gallons of beer total. My first five gallons were attempts at a belgian style trippel, a Revolver Blood and Honey clone (2 iterations), and 2 different red ales attempting to crack the code of Four Corners' Heart of Texas.

My last two batches of B&H and an American Red came out GREAT, so I have 5 gallons of each brewing right now to address some blunders I made and tweak the things I got right. I brew all grain and am still fairly new, so I look forward to learning together and stealing your recipes!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back