Foam inserts for Beer Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skokott

Reaction score
I bought a used Danby DKC445BL 5.2 kegerator and it's missing a few pieces like the castors, temp control knob, shank etc.

The tower itself while already cheap has some pretty old and cracking foam in it.

Any idea where I can get more foam for the inner circumerence and the round disk for the top?

I bought a used Danby DKC445BL 5.2 kegerator and it's missing a few pieces like the castors, temp control knob, shank etc.

The tower itself while already cheap has some pretty old and cracking foam in it.

Any idea where I can get more foam for the inner circumerence and the round disk for the top?

I found some thin, flexible material like this at a packaging store that prepares boxes for shipping.

I bought a pice of foam insulation designed to fit outside a pipe. From Grainger. It works great

This Newfie has a great video of his build. I think that's where I got the idea.

4.55 into the video is where he shows it. Product looks identical to what I use.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXNXM0fFy8w[/ame]

Back