FIB War Room

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped over to Rev the webstore to see if they had those fancy glasses back in stock yet. Happened to see that regular DT is listed as...... sold out!? Already!? It lasted til summertime last year!

beeraficionado please tell me that this is the result of either a coding error, rationing, and/or Rev's popularity exploding and not a sign that you're massively dialing back on barrel-aged beer production.

Don’t sleep on this year’s regular Deth’s Tar. It’s damn good. Big, heavy stout but still dry and no alcohol burn. My first thought is that it reminds me of Baudonia.

beeraficionado, you guys aren’t using moldy barrels, are you? Baudonia has long held the crown for me for BA stouts, flavored variations notwithstanding, but this one… damn. Nice job to Marty and the entire team!

Baudonia remains my favorite barrel aged stout to ever exist. It was so fudgey.

Popped over to Rev the webstore to see if they had those fancy glasses back in stock yet. Happened to see that regular DT is listed as...... sold out!? Already!? It lasted til summertime last year!

beeraficionado please tell me that this is the result of either a coding error, rationing, and/or Rev's popularity exploding and not a sign that you're massively dialing back on barrel-aged beer production.
No scaling back, they just flew this year and we commit early to sending X amount to our retailers so that'll be the only place to find it. The other two will be gone today.

Go get a club sando from Middle Brow and rub the Togarashi Aioli all over yourself, cuz holy **** that's good. middlebrow
i sorta know beer and margherita pizzas, everything else they do there with food continues to amaze me and is beyond anything i couldve imagined. pete and polly hired a perfect mix of people with off the wall talents, tastes, & backgrounds. pete's a friggin madman evolving the business every 2 months to the whims of covid, i just hope that damn vaccine comes so he can settle and try to enjoy his monday's & tuesdays off.

condos...its always ****in condos...the endgame of every parcel of property in chicago is condos
But that's a revitalized mixed-use property. I can't see it getting ripped down with the work already put in. The most that can come of a completely emptied space like that is a sign that says "Plan Your Next Event Here". This sounds like it's beyond working out unless a check is cut and then they still have to deal with the as-is lease. Hopefully with the current courts situation at least a stay can be granted of some kind.

Coffee Eugene in distro. My year is saved.
There's 3 roasters this year, check the bottom of the can to see which you got. The Curbside operation has six-packs where you get 3 Dark Matter & 3 Metropolis for what I think is a steal at 10 bucks: Coffee Eugene

The third roaster is Sip of Hope, all of which are shipped out into the market.

There's 3 roasters this year, check the bottom of the can to see which you got. The Curbside operation has six-packs where you get 3 Dark Matter & 3 Metropolis for what I think is a steal at 10 bucks: Coffee Eugene

The third roaster is Sip of Hope, all of which are shipped out into the market.

****in' Pokemon ****.

I'm in!

Are there regular-ass beer pickups during the the MG/DBVSOD/RTH windows? I got some of the latter but with Coffee out and still haven't grabbed any SJ yet, I feel I need to get other stuff. If I place another order, how does that work?

****in' Pokemon ****.

I'm in!

Are there regular-ass beer pickups during the the MG/DBVSOD/RTH windows? I got some of the latter but with Coffee out and still haven't grabbed any SJ yet, I feel I need to get other stuff. If I place another order, how does that work?
how fast did DBVSOD go, i logged in not to far after it went live but im no jiggly puffer, so i didnt know i had to be on it at 10.

how fast did DBVSOD go, i logged in not to far after it went live but im no jiggly puffer, so i didnt know i had to be on it at 10.

Honestly, I just got real lucky. I happened to be on a boring teleconference, browsing twitter when they put the sale up. Based on the Twitter "go" and some responses, it looks like 15 minutes?

****in' Pokemon ****.

I'm in!

You can place a second order, then pick up both this weekend.

****in' Pokemon ****.

I'm in!

You can pick them both up at the same time. Just tell them that you also have a curbside order in addition to your Deep Woods order when you pull up. They usually have to go inside to grab it, but it's a super easy pickup.

if any you old MBA clybourn goons are lookin, a quasi candy cane BCS is in crowlers at clybourn for 25 bucks this weekend. donate a few toys, drink one and remember the clybourn xmas season 8 years ago (presumably while listening to sigur ros).

Back