Fiance and I in an engagement photo contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much everyone, even if we finish second thru 5th we'd win an iPad mini which would be awesome since we're skipping Christmas this year to pay for the wedding instead. Thank you everyone so very much!

Voted again, 585 fella. Looks like the ipad is in y'all's future. How long does this last?

chrisboyle, will you please edit your post? I know exactly what you mean, but this website is comprised of many different lifestyles, and bashing as far as I know is not allowed. No, I am not a moderator, I'm just a regular guy asking you a small favor if you will.

617 and counting!!!! Been married 15 years; my wife and I are just now dealing with the same journey. Each of your strengths will be tested but you will persevere. God bless and GOOD LUCK on the contest!

Cheers,

-JM

Stand your ground ChrisBoyle! Don't allow mindenman's hate speech to intimidate you.

You guys are awesome! This thing goes until the 16th, we probably won't catch #21 but 2-5th place still gets an iPad mini which would be a great help to us, we're financing our own wedding and buying a home directly after so an iPad most certainly isn't in the budget. Thanks again all, happy holidays and cheers! I'll toast my Stone Enjoy By to you all today.

Dave

771. My fiancee and I plan on taking our engagement photos in Thailand during our Chinese New Year holiday.

Who knows, maybe I'll be recruiting you jokers and your votes myself in a few months?

Ha! Thanks guys. The photo was taken in an unrestored mansion out by us, the place was a little creepy and rumored to be haunted but it made for good photos. I'll certainly return the favor for anyone that needs voting in the future, congrats on your engagement as well!

Back