Fiance and I in an engagement photo contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abedrinkin

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I hate being that guy but I figured that if it'd help us get a few extra votes the shameful plug would be worth it. My fiancé and I made the top 100 of a engagement photo/story contest, we're getting married this spring and if we place in the top 10 we could win some cool stuff. If you didn't mind and had an extra minute we're photo #20, just click the star above our photo. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, thanks in advance.

Dave

333.jpg

+1 star, congrats on the engagement and good luck with the contest :D

IF you start drinking now you might have your man card back before the wedding :tank:

In truth, yours is one of the better on creativity alone. the rest are nice and as someone who has done engagement photos, lots are very well done, but yours is more creative than the majority.

Good luck. It looks like you'll be battling it out with the girl who is her kind of crazy (according to the caption).

#306 and my best to you both!

Come on folks, gotta beat that #21 couple, they obviously have help too...gotta hook up our own!

Sorry, having been in the army I'm a little partial sooo. Jk I was number 324 for ya. Now if y'all will redo the pic without that ugly guy in it I'll vote again haha.

Congrats man! I just got married in August. Hope all goes well, the time period before the wedding is stressful, but it flies by haha

#334... Just don't have your bachelor party the night before... I did... the next day I was sporting a black eye and a gash on my forehead! Luckily my wife didn't kill me!

Good Luck!! Wishing you the best.

MT

Good news. I think I voted for you again, either 345 or 346.... I think lol.

Edit: yep I think I did. Hmmm everyone give it a try and just see what happens, I even did it on the same ipad.

My wife voted from the computer just now and I voted from my phone so that is 4 votes from us. Just trying to help. If you win you owe me beer, i accept anything from St. bernardus lol.

Looks like you're in 2nd place right now. Come on HBT! Lets get them to the top!

Dude... The lesbians are killin' ya! I cast my vote for you just hoping part of the prize package is paint & carpet. The chair is nice but your place is pretty rough! ;{>

I think any married guy loses their man card. But if she lets you brew then she's a keeper. I'm married myself to a very cool chick that supports my hobby so much she let me build a bar upstairs. 364 keep um coming.

Voted again for the 5th or 6th time now, just doin my part. Come on HBT he's one of us.

Edit and again from the phone.

Latest posts

Back