Fellowship of the Drink XVII: The Hazy Sour Adjunct Stout Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that settles that...this was my last FotD for quite a while. Got hammered with a massive vet bill today.

I am open to some limited side trades, so if anyone wants something from Alvarado Street Brewery and/or their sister brewery Yeast of Eden let me know. We may be able to work something out, or at minimum I do not mind being your shopper should you be interested.

I will stick with the FotHB for at least the near future as it is typically less frequent plus, generally speaking, slightly less expensive.

Certainly I will follow along future FotD's and give all of you a hard time! That is the least that I could do.

ps: @HopsNTails - I'll have your box ready for you when you come this way next month, don't worry. I'll see what non-ASB brews I can scoop up in the interim so as to not duplicate what you can get up there. I have at least one idea. ...and for those who I owe side trades to, do not fret!

Glad you are staying in FotHB. Cheers and good luck kitty.

And that settles that...this was my last FotD for quite a while. Got hammered with a massive vet bill today.

I am open to some limited side trades, so if anyone wants something from Alvarado Street Brewery and/or their sister brewery Yeast of Eden let me know. We may be able to work something out, or at minimum I do not mind being your shopper should you be interested.

I will stick with the FotHB for at least the near future as it is typically less frequent plus, generally speaking, slightly less expensive.

Certainly I will follow along future FotD's and give all of you a hard time! That is the least that I could do.

ps: @HopsNTails - I'll have your box ready for you when you come this way next month, don't worry. I'll see what non-ASB brews I can scoop up in the interim so as to not duplicate what you can get up there. I have at least one idea. ...and for those who I owe side trades to, do not fret!
Sorry to hear about your pet situation brother. Hope all goes well. In many cases FotHB surpasses FotD anyway with the quality HBers putting out these days.

IMG_5092.JPG

Thank you @CTownBrewer! Everything arrived safely! Cans are chilling, bottles are in the basement.
If FedEx is right, your box should arrive today too!!

View attachment 623963
Thank you @CTownBrewer! Everything arrived safely! Cans are chilling, bottles are in the basement.
If FedEx is right, your box should arrive today too!!

Glad everything made it! I was a little concerned about the glass!

Looking forward to your box as well! I’ve got some great options for this weekend!

Glad everything made it! I was a little concerned about the glass!

Looking forward to your box as well! I’ve got some great options for this weekend!

I’m worried about the glass in your box too. Let me know if it makes it on. If not I’ll get you a replacement.
Yes you should have a nice variety in your box. [emoji6]
Cheers!

Canned RB right? Their sour IPA or?

It’s their first sour IPA. My buddy got me a 4 pack of the newest fruited sour IPA they just released, but I haven’t seen him to pick it up...sorry Paul, lol. Otherwise, you would have got one of those too.

Hoping they find a way to give club members access to purchase these early. I haven’t been able to make it to any of the public releases...been relying on other people to get them.

It’s their first sour IPA. My buddy got me a 4 pack of the newest fruited sour IPA they just released, but I haven’t seen him to pick it up...sorry Paul, lol. Otherwise, you would have got one of those too.

Hoping they find a way to give club members access to purchase these early. I haven’t been able to make it to any of the public releases...been relying on other people to get them.

Can looked familiar :)

No worries I know how it goes. I’m happy to have a the RB can too! That was the biggest surprise out of all the yummy extras! There’s some beers I wish I was able to get more than just a can or two to spread the wealth.
We have done many trades and I’m sure there will be many more. Cheers bud!

Boxed and shipped @fourfarthing ! While it's not 56lbs, it's full of amazing beer [emoji41] I'm not 100% sure the glass will show up in one piece (option was to consume a beer to make room, or keep my fingers crossed) View attachment 624595

I always send my glass as a bottle with beer in it....

Also, is the dog included?

This bad boy will be going out tomorrow @jaymosbeershack Even the dog knows there is some delicious stuff in there. Down boy!!! View attachment 624653

Throw a piece of tape alone the seal of the box (it would be vertical in your photo...the corner closest to us). I've had a box blow out at that seem before.

Throw a piece of tape alone the seal of the box (it would be vertical in your photo...the corner closest to us). I've had a box blow out at that seem before.

Ahhh good call! I did a **** tape job, only tape I could find in the house was this crappy dollar store tape. I’ll make sure to go over it with the good stuff before final send off and luckily I’m reusing the same box and packaging that @afrolou sent me all the way from Cali.

Ahhh good call! I did a poopy tape job, only tape I could find in the house was this crappy dollar store tape. I’ll make sure to go over it with the good stuff before final send off and luckily I’m reusing the same box and packaging that @afrolou sent me all the way from Cali.

Ha I see they won’t let you type sh*t. Changed it to poopy. You get the idea

Back