Fellowship of the Drink XVI: No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customary side game action:

Let me know what the total score is for the Rose Bowl. Whomever is closest without going over will get a small box of Ohio beers on top of this trade. If a number is chosen by someone else before you, you can’t choose it again. Don’t be changing your damn numbers either.

Guesses close at kickoff.

Go Bucks!

Let me know what the total score is for the Rose Bowl. Whomever is closest without going over will get a small box of Ohio beers on top of this trade. If a number is chosen by someone else before you, you can’t choose it again. Don’t be changing your damn numbers either.

Go Bucks!

Exactly!! Stop changes your numbers, pricks...am I right or what?

Go Bucks!

IMG_4502.JPG

Looking for Quad or RIS or any big beer.
Bourbon County Stout is on my wish list, burned out on hoppy beers at the moment.

Go Bucks!

Current list of participants as of now:

1. TBC
2. TwistedGray
3. Jamesonfan
4. Pianoman
5. j1laskey
6. Jimyson
7. MC82
8. imasickboy
9. Fourfarthing