Fellowship of the Drink XII: The Bad News Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am making a stop at American Solera while I’m in Tulsa. I might throw something extra in from there. Just depends on what they have to go.

If I jump in on this one I’ll be cutting the window tight. I’ll also be coming back from a bachelor party hung over as hell on the Sunday we pick. So I’ll have to make sure I submit a list.

Ugh - this spring sucks, and they turn is day is when we celebrate my two girls birthdays. Probably going to be a no again this round...maybe.

Is it spring? I think I missed it. It’s 91 degrees here today, really all week.

I think I'll include some ASB in my offer for a change.
IMG_20180509_150354.jpg

Is it spring? I think I missed it. It’s 91 degrees here today, really all week.
Austin gets about 2 weeks of spring between cold/cool and hot/WTF! It ends in 3 days when mid 90s appear. Good bye my old friend...see ya in 50 weeks. Got the hvac replaced just in time.

Im going heavy this round, only i dont get any neipas out here north of Seattle, but i did find a couple goodies....had to drive close to 3 hours round trip to get them, but it was worth it IMO, and what i learned there for the few hours spent with the brewer was invaulable. Never understood how breweries propagate yeast at that level, but now i do!

Im going heavy this round, only i dont get any neipas out here north of Seattle, but i did find a couple goodies....had to drive close to 3 hours round trip to get them, but it was worth it IMO, and what i learned there for the few hours spent with the brewer was invaulable. Never understood how breweries propagate yeast at that level, but now i do!

Sooooo Fremont and/or Holy Mountain? [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Close, guess well have to wait and see the offers :D......all i can say is i found 1 NEIPA.....and its from a brewery thats about 1yr old, and is making some good stuff!

If you went to Matchless, I pick you (and @fourfarthing).

Last edited:
Fair enough. But I have trips planned almost every week between now and when our offers are due, all involving airplanes.

And really - neither one of us will win or lose - whoever picks our offers will be the winners...

Back