Fellowship of the Drink Trading Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here again are the offers,

tjosborne's Offer: Taken by nickfern
Toppling Goiiath's PsuedoSue APA and a Sierra Nevada snifter.

RevKev's Offer: Taken by EcuPirate07
Resurgence IPA, 12 Gates West Coast IPA, Big Ditch Hayburner IPA, and a Resurgence Brewing 20oz glass.

TBC's Offer:
Victory's V-12 Belgian Strong Ale, HB I Must Break You (RIS), and a Pizza Boy Weizen Glass

Victory V-12

EcuPirate07's Offer: Taken by afro_lou
Highland Brewing Cold Mountain Winter Ale, Wicked Weed Juiceless IPA, and a Wicked Weed Snifter

Scturo's Offer: Taken by point city-homebrew
The Bruery's Share This Coffee Imperial Stout, Modern Times' Blazing World IPA, and a Pliny the Younger beer Mug..

JDXX1971's Offer:
North Coast's Red Seal Ale (2 Bottles), a North Coast Pint glass, a brewery magnet, postcard, and sticker.

Red Seal Ale

Nickbtag's Offer: Taken by JDXX1971
Blue Mountain's Dark Hollow Imperial Stout, Parkway's Raven's Roost Porter, HB Belgian Quad, and a Terrapin pint glass.

b-boy's Offer:
Ommegang's Game of Thrones #7 - Valar Dohaeris Tripel Ale, and a Punk Bock Pint glass.
"Valar Dohaeris Tripel Ale is the latest beer in the series and pays homage to Arya’s season-long struggles within and around the House of Black and White.

Valar Dohaeris Tripel Ale is, much like a “faceless man,” not what it first appears to be; it shares the complexity of its sister-brew, Valar Morghulis Dubbel, and a strength masked and belied by its lighter color"

Valar Dohaeris #7

nickfern's Offer: Taken by Scturo
Victory's Old Horizontal '13 Barelywine Ale, Yard's Rival IPA, Kane Head high IPA, and a Flying Fish "What Exit" Snifter.

gromitdj's Offer: Taken by Nickbtag
Cismontane's Flemmish Style Red Ale bomber, Bootlegger's Palomino Pale Ale, a Cismontane pint glass and coaster.

afro_lou's Offer: Taken by TBC
Pliny the Elder pint, Blind Pig pint, and a Russian River Tulip

Thorrak's Offer: Taken by gromitdj
The Alchemist's Crusher, Finback's Procrastination (IPA w/coffee), a Finback snifter and a couple of stickers.

pointcity-homebrew's Offer: Taken by Thorrak
Yalobusha's Coffee Break Happy Hour Porter, So Pro's The Unnamed Bourbon Barrel Aged Strongale, So Pro's Devil's Harvest APA, and a Crooked Letter Pint glass.

imasickboy's Offer:
Troegs' Master of Pumpkins Pumpkin Ale, LaGrave Tripel Ale, Flying Mouflan Oak Barrel Aged Barelywine, Jovial Dubbel Ale, and a Troegs Pint glass

Bigfish713's Offer: Taken by imasickboy
Jackie O's Dark Apparition RIS, Three Floyd's Zombie Dust PA, and a Jackie O's Pint glass.

EcuPirate07 does have a list in, I'll give him another minute, unless he says he's still thinking.

Nickbtag selects gromitdj's offer, Bigfish713 is up

Here again are the offers,

Resurgence IPA, 12 Gates West Coast IPA, Big Ditch Hayburner IPA, and a Resurgence Brewing 20oz glass.

TBC's Offer: Taken by b-boy
Victory's V-12 Belgian Strong Ale, HB I Must Break You (RIS), and a Pizza Boy Weizen Glass

Highland Brewing Cold Mountain Winter Ale, Wicked Weed Juiceless IPA, and a Wicked Weed Snifter

The Bruery's Share This Coffee Imperial Stout, Modern Times' Blazing World IPA, and a Pliny the Younger beer Mug..

JDXX1971's Offer: Taken by Bigfish713
North Coast's Red Seal Ale (2 Bottles), a North Coast Pint glass, a brewery magnet, postcard, and sticker.

Blue Mountain's Dark Hollow Imperial Stout, Parkway's Raven's Roost Porter, HB Belgian Quad, and a Terrapin pint glass.

b-boy's Offer: Taken by Scturo
Ommegang's Game of Thrones #7 - Valar Dohaeris Tripel Ale, and a Punk Bock Pint glass

nickfern's Offer: Taken by RevKev
Victory's Old Horizontal '13 Barelywine Ale, Yard's Rival IPA, Kane Head high IPA, and a Flying Fish "What Exit" Snifter.

Cismontane's Flemmish Style Red Ale bomber, Bootlegger's Palomino Pale Ale, a Cismontane pint glass and coaster.

The Alchemist's Crusher, Finback's Procrastination (IPA w/coffee), a Finback snifter and a couple of stickers.

Yalobusha's Coffee Break Happy Hour Porter, So Pro's The Unnamed Bourbon Barrel Aged Strongale, So Pro's Devil's Harvest APA, and a Crooked Letter Pint glass.

imasickboy's Offer:
Troegs' Master of Pumpkins Pumpkin Ale, LaGrave Tripel Ale, Flying Mouflan Oak Barrel Aged Barelywine, Jovial Dubbel Ale, and a Troegs Pint glass

Jackie O's Dark Apparition RIS, Three Floyd's Zombie Dust PA, and a Jackie O's Pint glass.

Let's rewind to Bigfish713, I'll take b-boys offer, otherwise he will end up with his own offer,

So Bigfish713 is still up, with Nickfern's offer on the board, without b-boys offer, you still with us Bigfish713?

:p it was a first, I'm good, I would have been happy with any offer.

Here are the final pairings

TBC's Offer: Taken by b-boy

JDXX1971's Offer: Taken by Bigfish713

b-boy's Offer: Taken by Scturo
Ommegang's Game of Thrones #7 - Valar Dohaeris Tripel Ale, and a Punk Bock Pint glass

nickfern's Offer: Taken by RevKev

imasickboy's Offer: Takn by tjosborne

And that brings us to the end of the HBT Fellowship of the Drink's first ever Raffle. Great job everyone. Please send out your mailing info to the person who's offer you've selected. And let's do our best to ship out those offers in a timely manner.

I'm assuming everyone here knows how to handle shipping. Just in case, here is a link to HBT's Exchange Rules, and how to ship thread that can help. Or you can PM me with any questions.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=44987
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=93042

Hopefully we have no delays. Please communicate with each other if there are any issues that come up. Also, Please let me know if there are any issues.

Feel free to post your packages when they arrive.

We generally run these raffles 2 or 3 times a year, so we will see if and when we get this thread going again,

I hope everyone had fun. Thanks again to everyone for playing, and thanks to Yooper for allowing the raffle.

See you guys next round! :)

Back