failblog, funny stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neko

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you out there have seen this before, but here's a great page of random pictures and videos that fall under the 'fail' category. Lots of funny things to pass the time.

That's a pretty talented goat piggybacking on the guy riding his bike.

Failblog

Try Awkward Family Photos too. That site positively kills me.
Thanks, there goes my day. :D

11542d1244830786-failblog-funny-stuff-alex-kym_douglas-1.jpg

If not for his pink sweater, he'd be my hero.

11543d1244830799-failblog-funny-stuff-day-beach.jpg

alex-kym_douglas-1.jpg

day-at-the-beach.jpg

Try Awkward Family Photos too. That site positively kills me.

A few years ago we (4 sisters and brother) all posed for a Christmas photo. I without thinking much about it had my hand on my sister's A**. We had a laugh over that shot. I guess I am so used to doing that with my GF that I don't think about it. Last Christmas holiday a couple I have known for years came over and when they were leaving I gave her a hug, kiss on the cheek and a pat on the a** without even thinking about it until after and I didn't know what to say so I pretended I didn't notice. Good thing she had a winter coat on maybe she didn't notice. She was in a hurry to get to the car though! :eek:
I think I got away with it as they are coming over tonight. I just have to repeat to myself "not the a**, not the a**, not the a**". :cross:

Great. Now it's down with a 500 error. Which one of you broek ma favorite Internets!?!?!

My wife's faily took their annual trip to Frankenmuth one year and decided to get a group photo for her grandmother, who couldn't make it. We asked a stranger to stand in with us and wave. Was supposed to make her wonder which one of the family that guy was, but I'm not sure she ever noticed. So we have a family photo with a guy we don't even know his name.

Back