• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

District of Columbia Equipment for Brewing 10g Batches (DC Metro)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almon

Reaction score
I am selling all of my equipment for making 10 gallon batches of beer. Individual prices are shown. Take it all for $200.

1. JSP Malt Mill - $80
  2. Victoria Grain Mill - $20
  3. 10g Mash Tun – (Rubbermaid cooler w/converted spout false bottom) - $40
  4. 13g stainless steel brew kettle (1/2 keg with handles and top cut off) w/propane cooker - $50
  5. 2 x Counter flow wort chillers (25’ copper and hose with phil’s fittings) and long stem stainless steel siphon tubes - $40 each
  6. Fermenters (glass carboys) – 2 x 5.5g, 1 x 6.5g, 1 x 3.5g, 1 x 2.5g - $30

I'm in the Baltimore / Washington / Northern VA area. Pickup in Laurel, MD.

Thanks, Almon

Would you be willing to ship any of it? I would take the grain mill and wort chiller

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This is a picture of the mash tun, brew kettle, and cooker during the sparging process.

100_0164_JPG.jpg

My brew pot is absolutely pristine on the inside. It looks a little dirty on the outside from brewing, but the outside is actually in excellent condition also.

100_0165_JPG.jpg

I forgot about Phil's Sparger. I'll throw it in as part of the mash tun.

100_0166_JPG.jpg

Yes, $30 for all carboys.

I now see that I have two (2) more carboys, either 6.5g of 5.5g. They still have beer in them. I also have kegging equipment and other accessories. I'll try to post them as I find and clean them.

Thanks,
Almon

I am selling all of my equipment for making 10 gallon batches of beer. Individual prices are shown. Take it all for $200.

1. JSP Malt Mill - $80
  4. 13g stainless steel brew kettle (1/2 keg with handles and top cut off) w/propane cooker - $50
  5. 2 x Counter flow wort chillers (25’ copper and hose with phil’s fittings) and long stem stainless steel siphon tubes - $40 each

Thanks, Almon

I am interested in the 13g... the propane cooker not so much but maybe you could tell me which brand?... FAIRFAX...

Sent PM, will literally be all over that kettle in 30 min flat if still available :)

Just in case.
I'm interested in all your carboys. They'll be used for aging sours over the next few years.

I can wait for you to empty the other 2 if you want to sell them to me too. Or just pick up the ones you have ready now.

Sending you a pm as well.

1. JSP Malt Mill - $80

Thanks, Almon

I want to thank everyone for their interest. I've got some really good equipment, I've had a tremendous amount of enjoyment using it, and I'm almost sad to part with it.

The entire list of items has been sold.

Thank you.

Hmm, loved it so much... should've sold it for more... specifically the kettle. To me. For $20 more. Ahem.

I kid, best regards, etc.

Back