Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to dedicate a beer to Boston after this series is over

"Oud Bruin's Suck"

It'll be ready to drink by the time they miss the playoffs next year.

Ha! Nice. I've got one going right now...check my profile, under beers in secondary. It's about 7 months old.

HAHAHA, that's a good one...7 months old you say. wow!! that's great...

Thanks! Yeah, it's coming along. It's actually already sour as hell. I'm just waiting for the gravity to drop so that I can bottle it.

lol. Have you watched his game in the last few years? There was a time when he was a bit of a thug, but he certainly isn't now.

i watched him get ejected from tonights game. i stand by my point...

oh and anyone who thinks crosby is god's gift to hockey and a saint... really? going after rask as he skating towards the bench? you can't be much more of a pvssy than that... go after a goaltender because you know he wont fight you and if he does he's immobile enough with the pads to give you a chance. bless you, you whiney little slut...

good win for the bruins tonight, stat sheet looks like they got beat in all facets of the game, even the replays from nbc would make it look like the pens dominated this game, but that's far from the truth. good control and possession and a great with for the guys tonight.

on to game two...:rockin:

Wow! Da Brunes open with a shutdown shutout over the vaunted Penns?!? Awesome! I bet Pittsburg is in flames right about now ;)

btw, NHL coverage here in Italy blows goats :(

Cheers!

"Crosby suggested it was the officials who allowed the Bruins to pursue the after-whistle tussles that ultimately got the Penguins off their game.

"You know what, it's tough, they're letting a lot go out there," Crosby said. "The more and more it gets like that, the more things are going to escalate. You can only kind of control and channel that so much, but if you keep letting guys do that stuff, you're just going to push the envelope. That's something we obviously want to stay away from, but it's a natural thing when it gets like that." "

I like NHL.coms version of what must have happened in an alternate universe last night.

I like how Crosby got all mad and decided enough was enough...... so he goes after the goalie and gives him a widdle shove.

crosby-drama.jpg

What Cooke did was obviously a penalty, ejecting him was questionable.
At that point Marchand should have also been ejected.

Is he also a "thug that shouldn't be allowed to play"?

Beyond that, pens played extremely well in the 1st and had a lot of bad bounces and rask played better than his norm.

They got frustrated and off their game and as usual turnovers cost them the game.

Crosby also went after chara...

Haters gonna hate...

After watching the highlights, I hate Crosby even more. He has to be the biggest whining ***** I've ever seen. The best player in the world and he acts like that.

Crosby is lucky the ref's were between him and Chara, he would've had another broken jaw.... All I wanted is one in Pitt. I got it..

What Cooke did was obviously a penalty, ejecting him was questionable.
At that point Marchand should have also been ejected.

Is he also a "thug that shouldn't be allowed to play"?

the questionability will be to see if cooke gets anything more than that game. marchands hit wasn't as bad, still a penalty, but he doesn't have the record cooke has for dirty hits either.

Beyond that, pens played extremely well in the 1st and had a lot of bad bounces and rask played better than his norm.

They got frustrated and off their game and as usual turnovers cost them the game.

Rask played as solid as he has been playing. The only game in this post season where he hasn't played consistent was game 4 on the rangers. I'm going to go on a stretch and say he is one of the most underrated goaltenders in the league...

Crosby also went after chara...

not exactly... watch the clip again... chara confronts him over the rask incident and he's all talk until a ref step in between them and then he throws a shove. typical princess behavior, he knows he wouldn't stand a chance in that fight (not bias there..just tale of the tape) and decided to make a jab when he knew he couldnt be touched after, i would have liked to have seen chara slap him around

Haters gonna hate...

u mad bro? :rockin:

Crosby's a *****. He's been a *****, remember the series against Philly where he went around kicking guys sticks before a face-off cuz he was mad. And then cried about it in the locker room post game. Same thing last night, goes after Rask after the horn, draws the ire of a man three times his size (and a deserving captain, unlike Crosby) and then cries in a post game interview about how it's the officiating's fault. Same ol' story with that clown, he's good when the officials are protecting him, but when they turn on the PO rules and let more things go, he loses his cool and acts like a 7 year old girl. Sad.

Crosby's a *****. He's been a *****, remember the series against Philly where he went around kicking guys sticks before a face-off cuz he was mad. And then cried about it in the locker room post game. Same thing last night, goes after Rask after the horn, draws the ire of a man three times his size (and a deserving captain, unlike Crosby) and then cries in a post game interview about how it's the officiating's fault. Same ol' story with that clown, he's good when the officials are protecting him, but when they turn on the PO rules and let more things go, he loses his cool and acts like a 7 year old girl. Sad.

well said :mug:

Wow!! 5 unanswered goals..One more and they'll yank Vacoun..

I love Doc, but what the hell is he talking about. " the checks starting to pay for for the Pens". Yeah ok..

I know. That was killer. Fleury needs to get out of his own head. Not that I care, I'm pulling for a Hawks/Bruins Final. Way better than some expansion teams playing for it.

You can't put that goal on fleury, lazy d at the end of a period and a great shot.

I think it's funny the guy who lives in a town that's expansion team moved to Dallas and a new expansion team took it's place is ripping on the kings and pens who were part of the first expansion.

Pens played like ****, boston tore it up, and the refs smoked a d@#k. Heres to game 3.

how in the F#@$ can you say the refs had ANY effect on this game? oh because crosby wailed his head back after skating into mcquaids stick?

(check the tape, quaiders stick didnt more, crosby curled back and skated into it, before flopping around like a giant pvssy flounder)

and is rask still playing above his norm?

the pens came out taking runs at every chance and they got beat, bruins play a solid defensive game and keep constant pressure... hell of a win...

hopefully they can keep up the tempo at home. i'm sorry, the pens can't hang at this speed. being physical and quick and calm breakouts are making boston lethal

Back