• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Elmira, NY Keezer for sale $800

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nysideshow

Reaction score
I am selling my 4 tap keezer. There are 3 Perlick beer faucets and 1 stout faucet. It has a Johnson digital temperature controller, 3-way regulator, 6' high pressure gas hose, 5# CO2 tank, 5# nitrogen tank w/premium double guage nitrogen regulator. There are 4 gas disconnects, 4 beer disconnects, 4 - 5' lengths of gas line and 4 - 5' lengths of beverage hose. There are also 4 - 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs included. I have well over $1300. invested, but since I am the only one in my house that drinks beer, I'm going to scale down to smaller batches and go back to bottling. Everything you need is here, just brew up 4 - 5 gallon batches and you are ready to go. I am not interested in parting it out, but will if it comes down to it (my daughter could use a freezer). It has a 6" collar, trimmed in red oak, and is on its own dolly with 3" casters. It is very clean and a nice solid unit. I'm looking for $800. Please don't low ball me, anyone that builds one knows that this is a more than fair price for a "turn-key" unit. I certainly don't have to sell it, nor do I need the money, so I'm not overly "motivated" if you know what I mean.

keg1 - Copy.jpg

keg2.jpg

keg3.jpg

keg4.jpg

keg5.jpg

keg6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back