Delete my account

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played that first "Buttercup" goat video and my husband (whose name happens to be Bob), recognized the goat bleating as "Bob!" and he thought it was something calling him from my laptop. I almost died laughing between his reaction and the cool goat's "talking" video.
I really miss your avatar....no goating.

Welcome to HBT!...

Oh wait. :goat:

My dream is to own a couple of goats. Small dwarf or pigmy and let them mow my lawn.

Neighbors walking by will be so jealous.

Now how to get rid of those pesky CCRs.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Perhaps full size goats mowing the roof would be interesting for the neighborhood.

Last edited:
"A gun rack?
A gun rack?
Stacey........
I don't even own uh gun, let alone many guns to afford the need of uh gun rack."

I'm getting the sense that perhaps I offended, rather than made laugh. If it's not known, that's Gene Wilder - it was a joke and if I offended anyone, I'm sincerely sorry. I love and respect all animals, the pics above just representative.
I think you need to delete your account. Check with tdl1581 on how to do that.

OK... you asked for it....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh*t-kickers... AND METHODISTS!!!

Back